Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

I saw Gavin....if you put Tommy Gavin in this mod, I would have to give you 5 pounds in the mail!

he isnt directly, but L62 helmets are worn by the firefighters, the Rescue FF has Gavin on his jacket and the Ladder Captain has his face, so not directly, but a few nods to Rescue Me :)

A message to all those people messaging me about the latest version please read:

So people have been going round fishing for links, finding my personal 4shared account, this is a warning, you've likely just spent anywhere between 30-60 minutes downloading a useless file. Al version that have been sent between myself, testers, and development team have been password protected. The fact that you then have the cheek to message me asking me why the links you are downloading (of an un-released mod) wont work. So this is a public message, I'm not trying to stop people accessing them, they're out in the public domain, but don't be shocked to find out you can't open anything.

Sorry for being so blunt, but it's around the 10th or so email I've received.

And to anyone else, another reminder, if you haven't read the topic title, the mod is in Progress still.

Anyway back on topic, currently re-working some models, hoping to finalize the Tower Ladder and re-working people and the map.

All round just general things.

So what do you guys think of the new bunker gear? Yay or Nay?

x