Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Double post edit please I don't want to sound like a moderator

The double posting rule is to stop spam, so your post was as much spam as the second post from corses..,

Anyway working on random FF now, hoping to make the firefighters unique, hopefully around 7 different guys with different faces and names.

^ From the looks of things so far, This deserves to be a game itself, Not just a mod :P

Everything's looking great, looking forward to more :)

All has been quiet lately, anyway me and Rafael are still working, currently on the agenda:

Ladder 6 is getting a make-over, midtown is getting a renovation and we're making every FF look different so you can track firefighters rather than just having endless generic guys. More to come later.

All has been quiet lately, anyway me and Rafael are still working, currently on the agenda:

Ladder 6 is getting a make-over, midtown is getting a renovation and we're making every FF look different so you can track firefighters rather than just having endless generic guys. More to come later.

Thanks Dyson for putting so much effort into this mod even with all the haters putting you down.

The tiller is still the tiller, buggy as hell.

The FF, if you spawn a rig or use one of the rigs from the firehouses on startup then they will be ready staffed with either 6 unique firefighters, or if its a ladder, 5 unique firefighters and a captain. Each Firefighter will be repeated if say you spawn 2 engines, you'll get 2 of every guy if that makes sense. It's just a little something, rather than them all looking identical etc. They will all also have their own different no turnout gear models so when they all de-bunker it will look like a real house rather than a bunch of clones.

This come in handy, as for example, I was just responding to a reported fire in a subway station, I assigned my guys different roles, then by looking at their names, knew Smith was Chauffeur with assistance on street level from Turner to deal with traffic. Dyson and Chung had entered the station first with SCBA gear to perform a preliminary evaluation and search if necessary. Then Marius and Taylor I equipped with a high rise pack each, in case of any fires.

So when on scene I knew what everyone was supposed to be doing, rather than sending 6 generic guys in with hoses.

I hope this will make the game far more enjoyable/realistic/dynamic, as it has been considerable amount of work haha.

The FF, if you spawn a rig or use one of the rigs from the firehouses on startup then they will be ready staffed with either 6 unique firefighters, or if its a ladder, 5 unique firefighters and a captain. Each Firefighter will be repeated if say you spawn 2 engines, you'll get 2 of every guy if that makes sense. It's just a little something, rather than them all looking identical etc. They will all also have their own different no turnout gear models so when they all de-bunker it will look like a real house rather than a bunch of clones.

I like Your idea Dyson!

This come in handy, as for example, I was just responding to a reported fire in a subway station, I assigned my guys different roles, then by looking at their names, knew Smith was Chauffeur with assistance on street level from Turner to deal with traffic. Dyson and Chung had entered the station first with SCBA gear to perform a preliminary evaluation and search if necessary. Then Marius and Taylor I equipped with a high rise pack each, in case of any fires.

So when on scene I knew what everyone was supposed to be doing, rather than sending 6 generic guys in with hoses.

I hope this will make the game far more enjoyable/realistic/dynamic, as it has been considerable amount of work haha.

I hope that there are 1 event at the time and the fire is not burned out before you can start the "roleplay".

i got a question & it may have been asked on the fire trucks do they have return to stations on them cause i notice when i watched the videos of muti player in yur mod that they parked them manualy so i was not sre if you could hit a button & they go back or not

nope that was before we had the commands set up in MP, it all works fine now :)