Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

I don't like the new Ferrara's. they're too cramped in the back.

In terms of the body, it should be identical to the Pierce rescue. The FDNY is one of the few departments that has the power to completely spec out their trucks on litteraly everything, including size, the amount of shelves in a compartment, etc.

Haha yeah I will do soon man :) got some ideas ;) but yeah, for the past 3 days I've kept one long game of Em4 going, like hibernated my PC overnight. Been playing more than usual, more for fun rather than development :) So once I finish this game i'll load up the editor ;)

Woah, how many points do you have?

Enough ;) 183500 so far, don't pay much attention to points though haha

So You Dyson think that everything will be with normal size? Engines, police cars and ambulances like on the first page.

I don't think, I know, they are the same size, they haven't changed.

I think someone was right green lights mean that there is a paramedic in car. WATCH

The green light is a symbol of the irish herritige in the FDNY and most fire departments in the tri state area.

The green light is used and has been used to indicate a command unit on the fire ground. You have ten millon flashing lights you need to make a unit distinguishable.That is the reason for a green light, and also the reason why LAFD RATs have a blue light. However, I'm pretty sure those are amber LEDs that have been distorted.

Everything continues to look great guys I love the apparatus updates.

Video looks great. One small question though? I must of heard "hey baby" at least 20 times, and I did not watch the video in its entirety as I kept skipping ahead. I'm assuming this is from the street background noise. Will there be a way for users to muffle that without loosing the rest of the street noise? I think its going to drive some people nuts to hear the same sentence repeatedly. The rest of the street noise is awesome and seems very authentic. Everything else looks great too. Anxious for when this comes out, keep up the great work!