Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

NB is a tester for a lot of modifications, he makes promo videos for lots of things, and has earned a good reputation doing it, he works with LCPDFR showing off there mods... i get a feeling people are gunna be upset because he has it, people dont,he is a tester and promo maker so we all just have to wait.... im really looking forward to this mod and am glad to wait another 6 months if i have to because every time i check this forum it seems to improve more and more

Hi i'm jasonbsa on youtube.. (that was for dyson) I'm very familiar with my cities dispatch, and i have to wait for 4 more yrs till the next test comes up :( i missed it by 1 yr and a half cuz of my age... i hear the scanner everyday.(only manhattan scanner because i live in lower manhattan.) yea i know a few guys from ladder 6/engine 9. but i dont hang out at the house there. i hang out at ladder 18/engine 15/ bat.4 house. my only ever house that i go to. and as a buff you have to appreciate 1 house. and its the only house i do go to.

@rafael im on your teamspeak.

Hmm... IDK if I'm going to do that, but I'll see how the new map is :P

Because I really don't have a clue what kind of map I need to make >_<

Creating a new map is kinda horrible, for the first month it just seems like it's never gonna be finished. Doing one street at a time, making sure everything is right etc :P

Then getting a message from Raf saying, oh lets add this over here -_- hahah

Hmm... IDK if I'm going to do that, but I'll see how the new map is :P

Because I really don't have a clue what kind of map I need to make >_<

I have an idea for the map :)

Going back to topic, that looks amazing, will there be in this version map?