Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

you're a surgeon?

im a builder, you make more money than me, life's not fair.

Haha, no I'm not a surgeon I'm at college studying my A-Levels, I would like to be a surgeon. It's not the money anyways, it's about changing medicine.

Regardless it's not like we said write a song, we were just trying to do something interesting to buy us some time to do work without having too much focus on the updates etc.

Haha, I'm just jealous of the person who will win because they get to play it before me.

Regardless it's not like we said write a song, we were just trying to do something interesting to buy us some time to do work without having too much focus on the updates etc.

i would be better at the song lol

ok not sure how good this is but i made it with mspaint so heres my entry i give you the ten house

Edited by chrisfarmer13

You really let the team down man. We needed those lights done but eventually me and Dyson learned how to do em. Your forgiven though :)

hey sorry about that truly but sadly life comes first i got busy got my permit and all that and now im all most done with schooling so everything will be better especially next year schooling will be half of what it was this year ill be back in full force soon

Okay I have bitten my tongue long enough. You guys are toying with us (in my personal opinion) a week ago you post that the mod may be releast in a week to a few days. Then you seem to have come out with this poster thing. And now you want 400 likes on Facebook so that way you can "announce" when the week you guys are going to release the mod will be (subject to change of course)

So when does it actually stop, because I believe and I will have to do some reasearch here but it can almost probably be labeled as emotional abuse.

You guys get everyone hype up that its about to come out and then it is a let down because you guys have lives. And I am not blaming you for having one.

It is just starting to get really frustrating as a gamer to being let down all the time.

End rant.

Okay I have bitten my tongue long enough. You guys are toying with us (in my personal opinion) a week ago you post that the mod may be releast in a week to a few days. Then you seem to have come out with this poster thing. And now you want 400 likes on Facebook so that way you can "announce" when the week you guys are going to release the mod will be (subject to change of course)

So when does it actually stop, because I believe and I will have to do some reasearch here but it can almost probably be labeled as emotional abuse.

You guys get everyone hype up that its about to come out and then it is a let down because you guys have lives. And I am not blaming you for having one.

It is just starting to get really frustrating as a gamer to being let down all the time.

End rant.

Brace yourself!

Hate is coming! (I guarantee it!)

No, but seriously, I do agree with you about that facebook thing, although I do find this fb-thing kinda silly and slightly pathetic I don't whine about it for the simple fact that i respect their work (and their personal life).

I don't intend to throw hate over you or your opinion, I do agree with you, I myself just simply don't bother getting angry bout this. :)

End rant.

They have actual lives unlike you I see haha. There is more to life then waiting for a mod lol. A lot of people are waiting for the release but they do not whine about it like you do man. Kinda sad dude..