Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

FDNY Division 1. There's no District 1.

Division

FDNY Division 1

District or division 1? in fire department category

Yes just incase it took any more mentions, yes division..

Anyway we're still here, new upload will be available soon, it'll be different to the torrent release, but only very slightly, this isn't a patch this is just a version that can be installed using the Em4 mod installer.

We'll then work on some patches, then later release a LQ (low quality version) which is for lower spec PCs reportedly having issues with the mod.

All the bugs are already know and were known, we just decided to release with them anyway, else we'd be forever making tweaks and never release.

Think you'll agree they're all minor, has anyone learnt how to use our new speed controls to increase response time yet?

x

Yes just incase it took any more mentions, yes division..

Anyway we're still here, new upload will be available soon, it'll be different to the torrent release, but only very slightly, this isn't a patch this is just a version that can be installed using the Em4 mod installer.

We'll then work on some patches, then later release a LQ (low quality version) which is for lower spec PCs reportedly having issues with the mod.

All the bugs are already know and were known, we just decided to release with them anyway, else we'd be forever making tweaks and never release.

Think you'll agree they're all minor, has anyone learnt how to use our new speed controls to increase response time yet?

x

I learned lol

Speed control?

Yes people were quick to criticize the traffic, but didn't listen to our advice on using speed controls...

Using the speed controls when in heavy traffic will allow rigs to move with traffic rather than attempt 10 point turns etc, then on the faster settings when in fire lanes etc ;)

What do you think the real guys do in NYC? just block as quick as possible, keep juctions clear (that's what auxiliary are for haha) and then as soon as poss open up single lanes, worst comes to worst you get one maybe 2 avenues congested, but that's NYC for you ;)

Yes people were quick to criticize the traffic, but didn't listen to our advice on using speed controls...

Using the speed controls when in heavy traffic will allow rigs to move with traffic rather than attempt 10 point turns etc, then on the faster settings when in fire lanes etc ;)

That crashes my game. And so does singleplayer, that crashes my game too. Oh, and all ESU units, they crash my game. And, I almost forgot, that helicopter crash, it crashes my game as well. And finally, after about 20 minutes of multiplayer, everyone crashes to desktop. Otherwise, the map's kinda cool.

That crashes my game. And so does singleplayer, that crashes my game too. Oh, and all ESU units, they crash my game. And, I almost forgot, that helicopter crash, it crashes my game as well. And finally, after about 20 minutes of multiplayer, everyone crashes to desktop. Otherwise, the map's kinda cool.

The heli crash doesn't crash your game, your single player shouldnt crash the multiplayer is normal. Not everyone crashes to desktop so stop assuming. Just because your computer sucks or you dont know how to install correctly doesn't mean the mod is a piece of shit.

The heli crash doesn't crash your game, your single player shouldnt crash the multiplayer is normal. Not everyone crashes to desktop so stop assuming. Just because your computer sucks or you dont know how to install correctly doesn't mean the mod is a piece of shit.

Wow... that was a bit testy... no where in there did I read anything about him calling "the mod is a piece of shit." as you so elegantly put it.

There are some of us that actually followed your directions to the T and still haven't been able to play Single player. And I know a few actually and they have some pretty decent computers.

Further more I thought this was suppose to come in a EM4 file so it auto installs everything in the right place.

The Mod is actually really good... I haven't been able to play single player because I guess my computer is a peice of shit... but i have played a bit of the campaign with your units and they are actually not bad at all. Good work.

Wow... that was a bit testy... no where in there did I read anything about him calling "the mod is a piece of shit." as you so elegantly put it.

There are some of us that actually followed your directions to the T and still haven't been able to play Single player. And I know a few actually and they have some pretty decent computers.

Further more I thought this was suppose to come in a EM4 file so it auto installs everything in the right place.

The Mod is actually really good... I haven't been able to play single player because I guess my computer is a peice of shit... but i have played a bit of the campaign with your units and they are actually not bad at all. Good work.

His sarcasm " blah crashes my game, blah crashes my game, also blah crashes my game, and I almost forgot blah crashes my game." that was what we exactly asked people not to do. Jesus Christ. If he actually enjoyed the mod he wouldn't diss it like that.

A Patch is coming! Nobody is perfect the first time

Can't say I blame them getting a little testy. First it was "Release the Mod" "When is the Release" "OMG ...Release it already" Then when when they finally give nin and release it ALOT of people are doing nothing but complaining. They say their addressing it and people are still complaining. Just my 2 cents but they said it wasnt ready, warned it has bugs and still alot of people dont seem to understand. Great Work Team I enjoy it very much and hope you can continue to release such epic things.

Here's a reviewed link, this should download faster, with the helicopter crash bug removed and is now an Em4 Mod file to help people who were having issues.

This is recommended for anyone planning on playing MP when we begin putting servers up.

http://www.4shared.com/file/YENPpNLF/Manhattan_Mod_v100.html?

A patch will follow in a few weeks, but I played this for 4 hours last night so I can categorically tell you it works fine on my laptop.

Thanks guys

Dyson

x

Here's a reviewed link, this should download faster, with the helicopter crash bug removed and is now an Em4 Mod file to help people who were having issues.

This is recommended for anyone planning on playing MP when we begin putting servers up.

http://www.4shared.c..._Mod_v100.html?

A patch will follow in a few weeks, but I played this for 4 hours last night so I can categorically tell you it works fine on my laptop.

Thanks guys

Dyson

x

Thanks Dyson.Even blocking the mod is spectacular.