Dyson

Manhattan Modification General Topic

Me and Rafael had our first MP testing for months, a gas explosion started a 4 block inferno getting out of hand really quickly, we ended up with 50 people dead with 20 seriously injured. We used the open house precinct as a mobile command post and staging area, after all the fires where extinguished all FDNY personnel reported their so we could regroup to find out who was missing, a grim but great MP session

post-12838-0-71780700-1331466467_thumb.j

post-12838-0-67239300-1331466484_thumb.j

post-12838-0-82596700-1331466499_thumb.j

p.s.

We don't know what time yet, but there will be MP testing games going on today, hop on Team Speak to listen in as always, we suggest getting on, then just leave yourself logged on until we start playing..

x

Me and Rafael had our first MP testing for months, a gas explosion started a 4 block inferno getting out of hand really quickly, we ended up with 50 people dead with 20 seriously injured. We used the open house precinct as a mobile command post and staging area, after all the fires where extinguished all FDNY personnel reported their so we could regroup to find out who was missing, a grim but great MP session

post-12838-0-71780700-1331466467_thumb.j

post-12838-0-67239300-1331466484_thumb.j

post-12838-0-82596700-1331466499_thumb.j

p.s.

We don't know what time yet, but there will be MP testing games going on today, hop on Team Speak to listen in as always, we suggest getting on, then just leave yourself logged on until we start playing..

x

Whoa that's preeety cool and can you post me a link for the online mp plz

hello, I've installed the mod and I can play, but sometimes the game freezes and goes to the windows, will be that someone can help me?

In relation to the mod is very good, although it was better without snow, but this spectacular, congratulations to all who contributed!

greetings

hello, I've installed the mod and I can play, but sometimes the game freezes and goes to the windows, will be that someone can help me?

In relation to the mod is very good, although it was better without snow, but this spectacular, congratulations to all who contributed!

greetings

That's the NY Submod, this is now the Manhattan Mod ;)

Teamspeak server is currently down, will be back up shorty.

Thanks Dyson

I was having a mini heart attack over here XD

In the picture i saw a few NYPD bosses (White shirts) Does this mean that there will be police supervisors?

The ones you saw were likely Auxiliary (we gave em white shirts to distinguish) however they have since been re-done to light blue textures. But yes we do have supervisors and they wear white shirts :)

Teamspeak is back, and we're going to start running some tutorial tip videos to show you little tips we've picked up whilst playing MP and just building the mod. We'll release them weekly right up to release, and hopefully this will make you enjoy the mod rather than super stressed over traffic etc :)