FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

Most Italians probably can't read English too well. Why not have multilingual ToS's so people will actually be able to understand it?

There would be no idea being on this forum if you don't understand english/dutch anyway..

I am curious, TUT or TIM have you created a script that allows a smoke condition in a structure, so in affect you actually have to search it for both fire and victims or just walk in and put them out and pick them up?

Cheers

That would be just awesome :-P

I'm alive and feeling great :D

I just did not have any time at the moment to work on sparetime activities.

On saturday, I had a final examination of some EMS qualification, and I made it :)

I hope that I can now continue working on the mod, as I should now have some more spartime left.

On saturday, I had a final examination of some EMS qualification, and I made it :)

I hope that I can now continue working on the mod, as I should now have some more spartime left.

congrats on passing the final test. I finished mine earlier last week so I know how you feel

Congrats, is that your EMT-B or your medic?

Great to hear you're back Tim! Anyway, about the tower, probably has a lot of polys. The Queens mod engine has like 4900. Judging by the detail, it looks like a lot. Correct me if I'm wrong. :D

The Q.R.A Mod Engine is just under 5K, and the LA Mod Engines are just under 5K. As I understand it the game doesnt play to nice with things over 5K. Its an old game with an old engine. It simply cant handle the kind of detail GTA IV can.

whats the poly count for tower ladder 1 - 100 duane street ?

Great to hear you're back Tim! Anyway, about the tower, probably has a lot of polys. The Queens mod engine has like 4900. Judging by the detail, it looks like a lot. Correct me if I'm wrong. :D

Tower Ladder 1 has all in all about 3000 polygons (with complete chassis, childs, wheels, ladder, basket, turntable, outriggers and jacks)

Good that's you are ok :)

and congratulation's on passing the exam :cheers:

i have question:

can u guys show us default FD sirens from mod ?

because i love FDNY sirens and i hope u guys got the best one in mod :)

Good that's you are ok :)

and congratulation's on passing the exam :cheers:

i have question:

can u guys show us default FD sirens from mod ?

because i love FDNY sirens and i hope u guys got the best one in mod :)

I would like to hear some sirens never heard them from the mod.

I would like to hear some sirens never heard them from the mod.

I really would love to hear the Smartsirens and the immensely unique PA-300 for the Engines. Good job with the mod so far though.

Omg wow what an amazing model so much detail

may i ask how much time as spent makeing that model? because it looks really good