FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

hey dont know if u guys have heard of it but u know the nypd is tryin a new siren its called the rumbler and its pretty intense is this going to be on maybe one car or anything

check out the video on it

Well Rumbler's aren't too new but it's good to hear that NYPD's starting them; they need them to be heard (well, felt) over all of the honking taxis :P

I like the hose texture, nice little details. Can we get a picture with a person in it, just for reference of how big the person is to the ladder please? Since different mods try different scale people, can you just show us a person from your mod next to it, because if they are as big as I think they are still, then I agree the ladder seems rather thin

I like the hose texture, nice little details. Can we get a picture with a person in it, just for reference of how big the person is to the ladder please? Since different mods try different scale people, can you just show us a person from your mod next to it, because if they are as big as I think they are still, then I agree the ladder seems rather thin

I agree

In the mod info at the beging of the topic, they have pictures with fire fighters next to the orginial rig, and the ladder seems a little thin, but I could really care less.

How will the rumbled work?

Just like any other siren but if you're like me and have a Subwoofer, you'll experience them realistically lol.

@Tankz: They're not going to have a multiplayer part as of yet.