FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

New trucks look really nice. Kinda went OCD on the details but it's still epic.

Seriously, modeling an Igloo Cooler, props to you guys. Thats an epic touch. Will we be able to have smoke and water breaks in this mod :P

Personally I'm looking forward too seeing hectic traffic :) I hope you do add lots of traffic, everyone says the traffic becomes backlogged, but if the map has really simple traffic scripts then they will be constant flowing :)

You won't have to worry about that. They'll make a spectacular traffic script. so we don't have to worry.

When this actually is released I somehow doubt you guys will possibly be able to top the first release. All the houses and maps just seem enormous for a first release.

I have to say the recent models are day and night from a few of the old ones.

What are you going on about?

Will you guys be disabling the police,fir,ems and tech dispatch menus in the bottom left corner? Maybe set it to where you call for a second alarm then the typical second alarm crews for a 2 alarm fire in that district will automatically respond?

Will you guys be disabling the police,fir,ems and tech dispatch menus in the bottom left corner? Maybe set it to where you call for a second alarm then the typical second alarm crews for a 2 alarm fire in that district will automatically respond?

the dispatch menus aren't there anymore... we disabled them

Guest zergling

WOW !!! NY-Team,

The new engine is working very detailed. I'm looking forward to your finished work and with all your beautiful cars in a small dream, virtual city NY to provide security and emergencies.

your little fan ;)

Guest gabegrenade122

Awesome models. I like the format you guys are putting in the game with the stations and such. Shows that you think just like the fire, police, and ems buffs that love this game. Cant wait to play your mod.

So what will be the ingame method of dispatching?

I believe there are scripted dispatches. Like if the Batt. cheif calls for a second alarm at a fire, another, for say, 2 pumpers and 1 ladder will be sent to the scene. I'm very curious about the PD though... :popcorn:

I wouldn't be surprised if these guys even change the details of the fire...

I agree. :prop:

I wouldn't be surprised if these guys even change the details of the fire...

Well, the way they are going they will! It's going to be a virtual New York. laugh.gif Great Work NY Mod Team. 12.gif

I think I'm in love.....blush.gif

I believe there are scripted dispatches. Like if the Batt. cheif calls for a second alarm at a fire, another, for say, 2 pumpers and 1 ladder will be sent to the scene. I'm very curious about the PD though...

A second alarm (signal 2-2) is 4 engines, 2 ladders, 2 battalion chiefs, safety and rescue battalions, 1 satellite, 1 tactical support unit, the command tactical unit, and a field comm. rig above the above an all hands assignment. since questions about how the fire dispatch continually come up, I will post a link below to the general dispatch policy for the FDNY

http://www.fdnewyork.com/aa.asp