FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

They probably do go out every two minutes. Come on, were talking about the busiest fore department on the country. And were drifting off topic...

Well there's not a whole lot else to talk about...:dry: ...we could talk about pie...:happy: ...but that's off topic... :(

@ nickfrohn17: Asking for relase-dates is not allowed on this forum. Please read the rules HERE.

Guys, stay on topic please.

If you really want to talk about pie (for some reason), use the "off topic section" of the forum ;)

And now.... :1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

They probably do go out every two minutes. Come on, were talking about the busiest fore department on the country. And were drifting off topic...

Even your simplest run, such as an automatic alarm is going to take time, since you have to clear the whole building. What I'm saying is that it's physically impossible to do that many fire runs in 24 hours.

Ask any fire fighter, there is no way in hell you will be able to respond, roll out the B and C hoses, evacuate a building, extinguish the fire, and go home. This can take hours depending of the size of the fire. Every fire call takes at least 30 minutes.

You have no idea what job task that is to complete.

@all: BTT pls

Maybe if we had one new screen shot per week, or even every other week it would probably help to keep us on topic but in the mean time, there is not alot to discus unless we have new screen shots or some one has another question.

Actually, now that I think baout I have a question. You said there was something like 80-90new models. Care to fill us in on how these breaks down in terms of the number of police,fire and ems units we can expect for each category?

Ask any fire fighter, there is no way in hell you will be able to respond, roll out the B and C hoses, evacuate a building, extinguish the fire, and go home. This can take hours depending of the size of the fire. Every fire call takes at least 30 minutes.

You have no idea what job task that is to complete.

What about prank/false calls?

Guest krst6954

"Actually, now that I think baout I have a question. You said there was something like 80-90new models. Care to fill us in on how these breaks down in terms of the number of police,fire and ems units we can expect for each category?"

This was question before unfortunately nobody reply then

How many nypd/ems (except fdny ambulance) vehicles will be in first version of New York Modification?

regards,

misionis

Duane street station has about 5 vehicles it is very possible.

The FDNY firehouse on Duane street holds three vehicles, Engine 7, Ladder 1, and Battalion 1. They've been operating out of the Stately Duane Manor since 1905 (sources from Wikipedia and 10 house website).

Guest emergency captain

I was thinking of Buffalo Fire Department. I'm very sorry for all of the commotion that I have caused...

@xplorer that's not too polite. They're trying to keep things a surprise

It may mot be polite but its true. When an update comes out its talked about on here for like a week and then it turns to tons of questions repeated over and over, not to mention the spam :rolleyes:

Thats why I think the best idea is a lock until there are updates or perhaps lock until release and only allow them to post updates and so on because it really is pointless speculating about information we already know or we won't be told because its a 'surprise'

Not polite? How was I rude exactly? Im not trying to flame Tut or anything like that and I realize they want to keep many surprises. Fully understand this concept doing my submods, but I think it is a valid question with out any disrespect intended or any ill will. Nor am I trying to cause the thread to be locked again. We are talking about New York Emergency Services, in the New York mod thread, and we are told to get back to topic. IMO it is on topic to some extent. I just dont understand what FF want us to do while we wait a month for another up date that gives us something to talk about for a week, like USMC said, before things turn back in to truly off topic content, "off topic content," and the occasional question here and there, most of which go unanswered.

Guest emergency captain

People stuff like this is making this topic off-topic move it to the off topic section please thank you...

Good idea.