FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

Guest misionis

Can you describe that?

Maybe he means something like codes for different cases or no :rolleyes:

@TacticalRooster22

Sorry for my supposition, it took me to much time to post my comment because i use touchpad on my laptop :P anyway

regards,

misionis

Guest ENG27INE

Can you describe that?

Pretty sure he means as the time in the game progesses have different dispatchers at different times. Basically as if the dispatchers were doing a shift change.

Guest emergency captain

Pretty sure he means as the time in the game progesses have different dispatchers at different times. Basically as if the dispatchers were doing a shift change.

Exactly

Guest emergency captain

That would be kind of annoying. Dispatchers change every 2 hours. If you've listened to my Youtube vids you'd hear it too.

Maybe, but it would make or seem more realistic.

I wouldn't be surprised if these guys even change the details of the fire...

That's not that hard to do; there is a built in particle editor. They just need someone who actually has the balls to screw around with that (like the hardest part of modding right there).

So If I'm understand correctly, in this modification will no have new missions, they will be puted in freeplay map like missions (emergency calls like now in emergency 4 freeplay game), right?

regards,

misionis

Yes, there will be no missions, but the freeplay aspect of this mod will be greatly enchanced

Guest misionis

I watched

video and i think that firefighters must stay on pavement to block people running across while engine come out from fire station like

regards,

misionis

I am pretty sure that is impossible in the game, but the Amazing Tim and tem have done the impossible with this mod, so who knows.

Like Shady said:

Realistic but very useless, what would the point be? That's actually why I asked if you could describe it, because I didn't think you would suggest something that useless (sorry for sounding harsh).

I couldnt agree, plus the additional voice and or video files could possibly add up in file size very quickly.

Question for the team, now I am sure some where in the NY fleet are units with turn signals like this:

FSD09-HDC-LOB-009

Will you be making a texture that will match up to the arrow or just use the existing lights shapes?

Guest emergency captain

I watched

video and i think that firefighters must stay on pavement to block people running across while engine come out from fire station like

regards,

misionis

Yeah, why not? In my opinion, the FDNY takes a trenendous amount of time to gear up and leave the station.

Guest emergency captain

That would be great, depending on the amount of traffic. If there's not a lot, than why waste more time responding to incidents? :gruebel:

He's got a point. They should have extra officers in the station to do that. Sort of like EMERGENCY! But if the entire house responds, than it's kinda useless.

Yeah, why not? In my opinion, the FDNY takes a trenendous amount of time to gear up and leave the station.

Well gees there only trying to do traffic and crowd control in one of, if not the busiest city in the country. What do you want them to do just floor it out of the station?

On a side note I think what the guy linking to videos is pointing out is that irl, the FFs block pedestrian traffic. They do not run out in the midle of the street as shown in the ny mod video where in game they block vehichle traffic, not foot traffic.

Well gees there only trying to do traffic and crowd control in one of, if not the busiest city in the country. What do you want them to do just floor it out of the station?

On a side note I think what the guy linking to videos is pointing out is that irl, the FFs block pedestrian traffic. They do not run out in the midle of the street as shown in the ny mod video where in game they block vehichle traffic, not foot traffic.

Not exactly, 2 FFs will go out and block both vehicle and foot traffic.

I am just stating whats in that video and in that video I can only see them blocking foot traffic. I dont see any one who runs out to the street to block traffic. Plus it would be hard to be blocking traffic and blocking pedestrians at the same time.