FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

I must say, you guys put a lot of detail into the models, no wonder the units look so good, it's not all the skin on it doing the little things, there's also model behind it doing it too!

Good work guys, keep it up, I'd imagine this one looks very good with a skin on it ;)

Omg wow what an amazing model so much detail

may i ask how much time as spent makeing that model? because it looks really good

hmmm... about 2 or 3hrs until today. we still have to change some parts so i cant say how long its going to take until its 100% finished

Guest New York City

I can say it looks Simply cool. So now to mine asks: With alarmierungssystem looks first-class, but will there be such a directing centre like in the other Mods???

JUNGS romps arbeit from you! :cheers:

Hi, I think you do a very good job, it's awesome, but tell me, what's the point making so much details in a game where you can't zoom much ?

I mean it's very good, but it take a long time and I know we all want to see this mod as soon as possible, so maybe it can be less perfect but out more quickly ?

But still, you're a genius at modding, thank you !

Guest shots

Hi, I think you do a very good job, it's awesome, but tell me, what's the point making so much details in a game where you can't zoom much ?

I mean it's very good, but it take a long time and I know we all want to see this mod as soon as possible, so maybe it can be less perfect but out more quickly ?

But still, you're a genius at modding, thank you !

I would much rather have an amazing fine tuned piece of work, bug free and fully developed then a rushed one... Take your time but keep at it please!

Model looks great :12:

one question though while the stabilization legs on the side be able to lowered

There is no question in your statement...

Edit your config file and you can zoom out as close or as far as you want.

There is no question in your statement...

Yes there is, although phrased poorly, he wants to know if the ladder will have animations to extend the stabilizers out or if there just there for looks. I imagine the answer is yes, they will be animated but thats just a guess. If you look at the ladder video, i am sure you may find the answer.

As far as major fire apparatus is concerned, does the NYFD use only seagraves?

The FDNY uses a mix of apparatus that is mostly Seagrave with a few others mixed in. Most engines are Seagrave with a few Ferrara rigs mixed in, the Ladders are all Seagrave, although I have heard rumors of a Spartan tower ladder that's in service and there is also an order with Ferrara for several new rear mounts. The Rescues on the other hand have never been Seagrave, with the current ones being a Pierce and 4 E-Ones, and they will soon be replaced by 5 Ferrara rescues. The rest of the apparatus fleet is a mix of manufacturers.

The FDNY uses a mix of apparatus that is mostly Seagrave with a few others mixed in. Most engines are Seagrave with a few Ferrara rigs mixed in, the Ladders are all Seagrave, although I have heard rumors of a Spartan tower ladder that's in service and there is also an order with Ferrara for several new rear mounts. The Rescues on the other hand have never been Seagrave, with the current ones being a Pierce and 4 E-Ones, and they will soon be replaced by 5 Ferrara rescues. The rest of the apparatus fleet is a mix of manufacturers.

Thx, and for the second question i should've phrase it better; Is the role of an nyfd Rescue(http://www.abload.de/img/rescue1r1pf.png) the same as the role of an lafd usar(http://x635photos.com/albums/userpics/normal_LAFDUSAR3.jpg)?

Thz again

Thx, and for the second question i should've phrase it better; Is the role of an nyfd Rescue(http://www.abload.de/img/rescue1r1pf.png) the same as the role of an lafd usar(http://x635photos.com/albums/userpics/normal_LAFDUSAR3.jpg)?

Thz again

No, LAFD USAR units are for trench rescue, building collapse, that kinda thing and are staffed with. All FDNY rescue companies two specially trained firefighters. Each FDNY rescue is staffed 24/7 by 5 firefighters and 1 officer and respond on 1st alarm structure fires (if available), dive rescue, collapse rescue, haz-mat, MVAs, high-angle rescues, and any other type of calls the FDNY might handle. Basically the Rescue companies respond to all major emergencies withing their borough and the surrounding areas.

No, LAFD USAR units are for trench rescue, building collapse, that kinda thing and are staffed with. All FDNY rescue companies two specially trained firefighters. Each FDNY rescue is staffed 24/7 by 5 firefighters and 1 officer and respond on 1st alarm structure fires (if available), dive rescue, collapse rescue, haz-mat, MVAs, high-angle rescues, and any other type of calls the FDNY might handle. Basically the Rescue companies respond to all major emergencies withing their borough and the surrounding areas.

Just to add to what Firefighter 111 posted, the Rescue is the rolling toolbox for FDNY.

Awesome, just me or the ladder look a little thicker?

All FDNY apparatures were made with an original technical drawing of Seagrave so all sizes fit to each other (front, back, side, etc) of the ladder 10 model or of this model, the only thing is to scale the whole model right that it fits into the 911 FR scene but we already solved that problem in our way ;) we want to thank them again at this point for providing us their drawings!

All FDNY apparatures were made with an original technical drawing of Seagrave so all sizes fit to each other (front, back, side, etc) of the ladder 10 model or of this model, the only thing is to scale the whole model right that it fits into the 911 FR scene but we already solved that problem in our way ;) we want to thank them again at this point for providing us their drawings!

Out of curiosity do you have any more information on the map. I remember you guys had to start over and I also wanted to know what the first borough you guys would be doing was.