FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

Well... If you look at the post all they say is: WOW LOOKS NICE.. And thats it.

I find it quite spamming as well.. I know that it looks all great but I think that 1 person doesnt need to say it like 3 times about the same thing..

And we're drifting of topic now..

bello continuate cosi'

volevo chiedere piu'omeno quando sara'pronta la mod?

what language is that

but I guess that you ask if it looks like the LA mod?

(if you want to post a comment in your own language do also a english transelation ;) )

what language is that

but I guess that you ask if it looks like the LA mod?

(if you want to post a comment in your own language do also a english transelation ;) )

I wont tell you :P it has something to do with a release date.

It is the mod looks nice. When is .......

But what i dont understand i why referling to the LA mod when its the NY mod

Guest njcjedi

About the officers in the mod. If this has been adressed im sorry. But is there going to be an ems captain like in the la mod or something else?

I am curious, TUT or TIM have you created a script that allows a smoke condition in a structure, so in affect you actually have to search it for both fire and victims or just walk in and put them out and pick them up?

Cheers

I am curious, TUT or TIM have you created a script that allows a smoke condition in a structure, so in affect you actually have to search it for both fire and victims

Thats a great idea, lets hope they do this. It wouldnt surprise me with the level of detail they put in to the mod.

It might be if it didnt say {In Progress} in the topic title.

Ahaha, 100% correct there.

I am curious, TUT or TIM have you created a script that allows a smoke condition in a structure, so in affect you actually have to search it for both fire and victims or just walk in and put them out and pick them up?

Cheers

That's a great idea. I could see myself doing that for hours upon hours.

Like in Winterberg mod, they have the fog of war thing, you could do something like that but smoke coloured and only in the area of the building.

Will you make more videos? About the script, vehicles or anything. Like the QRA they put lot of videos of their vehicles.I know it's your decision but to keep fans.Despite there are some videos are from long time ago...