FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

I also find this !

Could you as Tim said before, get a better translator?

Können Sie eine bessere Übersetzer finden?

And @ others speaking of more updates: I think we will find out, they want us to be surprised bigtime when we see it, and they want us to explore everything

Guest Francis

It starts to get me tired when I have to do that every month, can't you guys learn that you will not get away with it? And as long as you will spam, this topic will get locked. This has got me even more mad meaning it will be locked every time I see another spam post. The release will keep being delayed as soon as anybody posts spam. If I get a single report of people using PM to insult these "spammers", I will also warn the person who sent the PM. You are adults for most of you, why not act like such? Come ON. Another 2 days lock then if that's all you guys want. Simple as that.

LOCKED FOR TWO (2) DAYS AND I DON'T WANT ANYBODY TO POST ANOTHER TOPIC ABOUT IT OR I WILL DISTRIBUTE WARNINGS.

Guest emergency captain

Yay!

Edit by Stan:

The reason for edit box would be too small... So I guess I'll need to do it here.

So listen buddy, you were temporarily banned already, you are at a good warn level again so what do you want? I'm getting sick of this stupidness... You are complaining about Francis for closing the topic but you are the god damned user starting with a spam post right after I opened it!

Good job!

A while back, Tim, you mentioned looking in to foam and water as extinguishing agents. Did you ever get this in game and working.

Edited by Stan
Contact an administrator or report the post but don't react and waste more space with reacting to stupidness :)

Is there gonna be different types of hoses?

yes

A while back, Tim, you mentioned looking in to foam and water as extinguishing agents. Did you ever get this in game and working.

It works but we are still discussing if we add it for the first version or not

Why not add NYPD auxiliary? :P

Not sure if already on list or already posted, meh.

// Money

you are going to see which NYPD Units are in the first version ;) we dont add and change any more "unit concerning things" for the first version

Guest Francis

If foam works, why not add it?

Read his post carefully, "in the first version". What if I made a modification and included EVERYTHING possible and impossible in the version 1.0, would you be still waiting for 1.1 afterwards? Not really, cause all would be there.

There is no company in the department that does over 30 calls a night. On average, the busiest companies in the department do between 12 and 15 runs in a 24 hour period.

In NYC, I heard the average (for all companies) was somewhere between 1-3 runs.

Read his post carefully, "in the first version". What if I made a modification and included EVERYTHING possible and impossible in the version 1.0, would you be still waiting for 1.1 afterwards? Not really, cause all would be there.

Normally I would agree, but in this case it seems like there wont be anything left for future versions, and with the amount of detail there adding, the first release will keep us busy for years to come :P Personally speaking, I dont even know if I were them, if I would be holding stuff back for V2 or v1.1 or whatever the second release is seeing as EM5 is not that far off, assuming it has a mod system of course.

Normally I would agree, but in this case it seems like there wont be anything left for future versions, and with the amount of detail there adding, the first release will keep us busy for years to come :P Personally speaking, I dont even know if I were them, if I would be holding stuff back for V2 or v1.1 or whatever the second release is seeing as EM5 is not that far off, assuming it has a mod system of course.

we still have enough stuff for further versions ;) dont worry

Just a little question, when you have released the version 1.0 (or whatever you wanna call it :)) are you then gonna keep stuff for further versions a secret as with this version or are you gonna show us everything?

hmmm, dont know how we'll handle it, time will tell ;)