FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

you know how you are adding foam will it actually work better on putting out chemical fires and stuff like that or will it just look like foam

Actually they never specified if foam would be included. They said they had it working but they we're unsure of putting it in the first release.

Will the SDK be included in the first release?

You want to become a NYPD cop?...

em42010-07-2422-14-41-gr1k.jpg

... this is your district to go through... what are you going to see in those alleys while your night tour? no one knows...

;)

i think a gang shootout

Keep up the good work it looks great :police::12:

Have you seen what some people do??? I have seen people shoot a stop sighn cause it was big and red

lol you have a good point. Try living in country music territory. 9/10 stations play country, so you got plenty of rednecks around here. So its nothing to go out in to the country and find shot up stop signs.

hahah you want funny if the lakers win out here its a peacfull night but if they lose riots eroupt or if they win the national title riots eroupt hahah but back on topic everything is looking great guys keep up the great work

You got that right:

From the LAFD PIO via Yahoo! alerts...

In the 3 hours following the game, 50 strategically deployed Los Angeles Firefighters responded to 37 incidents within a one-half mile tactical area surrounding Staples Center. This included 14 rubbish fires, 1 vegetation fire, three vehicle fires and 18 medical aid requests for persons ill or injured. A total of 8 persons were taken by LAFD Ambulance to area hospitals. The age, gender, condition and affiliation of patients, as well as the circumstances of their illness and/or injuries was not immediately available.

But yeah btt, my moneys on defective traffic light, not a shot p traffic light.

You got that right:

From the LAFD PIO via Yahoo! alerts...

In the 3 hours following the game, 50 strategically deployed Los Angeles Firefighters responded to 37 incidents within a one-half mile tactical area surrounding Staples Center. This included 14 rubbish fires, 1 vegetation fire, three vehicle fires and 18 medical aid requests for persons ill or injured. A total of 8 persons were taken by LAFD Ambulance to area hospitals. The age, gender, condition and affiliation of patients, as well as the circumstances of their illness and/or injuries was not immediately available.

But yeah btt, my moneys on defective traffic light, not a shot p traffic light.

WOW, Those LA ff's must be rich.

BTT, My money is also on a broken street light

Guest emergency captain

Or MAYBE you're all wrong and it's just a burnt out bulb or mechanical problem and just happens to be outside of a training ground belonging the the city's Police.

Or MAYBE you're all wrong and it's just a burnt out bulb or mechanical problem and just happens to be outside of a training ground belonging the the city's Police.

THAT WAS MY NEXT GUESS!!! :mellow: