FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

Thats still not what i mean. The lights in EM4 are based on a texture. The textures range from a small circle, large circle, to a square. There is no lighting texture that is shaped like the arrow turn signals for a fire truck. Have you altered the texture for the light itself,not the texture of the engine, to an arrow so when the turn signals lights up it will show though as an arrow instead of just a regular circle or square light?

When I did the arrow on the Large REscue ambulance, I made a polygon, and placed the circle light behind it, and that created the glow and shape of an arrow. No one knew the wiser :P

Nevertheless, completely erlich there are important things as thus eib stupid arrow indicator or???

Um, what? Get a better translator.. or proofread. I do not understand what you're saying.

Bitte hör auf deine Beiträge mit online Übersetzern zu übersetzen. Das versteht kein Mensch... wenn du Fragen an uns hast, stell sie notfalls auf deutsch, aber Google Überstzungen machen keinen Sinn, das ist grausamstes Englisch.

And for the english speaking audience:

Please stop translating your posts with online services. Nobody will understand it... if you have any questions, you would like to ask us, ask them in german, but Google translations are useless, they result in horrible english.

Guest krst6954

"And for the english speaking audience:

Please stop translating your posts with online services. Nobody will understand it... if you have any questions, you would like to ask us, ask them in german, but Google translations are useless, they result in horrible english."

You're right, it's hard to be understand what wants to tell some user when use online services for translating

Guest New York City

Bitte hör auf deine Beiträge mit online Übersetzern zu übersetzen. Das versteht kein Mensch... wenn du Fragen an uns hast, stell sie notfalls auf deutsch, aber Google Überstzungen machen keinen Sinn, das ist grausamstes Englisch.

And for the english speaking audience:

Please stop translating your posts with online services. Nobody will understand it... if you have any questions, you would like to ask us, ask them in german, but Google translations are useless, they result in horrible english.

Mach ich !

Mein richtiges Englisch ist nicht so perfekt. Deshalb dachte ich mir das es übersetze gut sei. Ich finde das Forum hier Intriessant. Gut ich versuche meine richtige Englisch zu benutzen !

Ich hatte eigentlich gesagt, dass es wichtige Dinge gibt als Pfeile.

:sorrysign: :sorrysign:

Nevertheless, completely erlich there are important things as thus eib stupid arrow indicator or???

Is it of major importance? No, but given there attention to detail, I was simply asking. Due to language barriers, it went from a simple Q&A to having to explain it multiple times. Deal with it.

When I did the arrow on the Large REscue ambulance, I made a polygon, and placed the circle light behind it, and that created the glow and shape of an arrow. No one knew the wiser :P

Um, what? Get a better translator.. or proofread. I do not understand what you're saying.

Hmm never noticed, I will have to check that.

As for translation, hes bitching because I was asking about the turn signal thing.

Mach ich !

Mein richtiges Englisch ist nicht so perfekt. Deshalb dachte ich mir das es übersetze gut sei. Ich finde das Forum hier Intriessant. Gut ich versuche meine richtige Englisch zu benutzen !

Ich hatte eigentlich gesagt, dass es wichtige Dinge gibt als Pfeile.

:sorrysign: :sorrysign:

for the english version:

Do I!

My right English is not so perfect. Therefore, I imagined translates is good. I find the forum here interesting. Well I try to use my right English!

I had said, actually that there important things is as arrows.

As far as I know they have the FF Hamburg modder to make the lights, not sure though.

Anyway my little light trick to make an arrow or objects lighting like that is make a texture that is black, and has a white/yellow arrow on it. Then I make a polygon light around it with the square light(not sure what it's called), and put the Corona size at 0. If I want the glow to get bigger I just copy/paste it one more time (more times will not increase the light).

Guest New York City

for the english version:

Do I!

My right English is not so perfect. Therefore, I imagined translates is good. I find the forum here interesting. Well I try to use my right English!

I had said, actually that there important things is as arrows.

Thanks you for the help !

Guest krst6954

Bell 412 Jet Ranger will be the model of pd heli or you guys are already build other? :gruebel:

That is exactly what this mod needs, I want to actually choose what I use in-game, from air horns and a rumbler, to yelps and wails. That would be great.

(Personaly, I can wait a few updates after the orinall release if this isn't already in the mod, I can't wait any more than I have to already!:happy: )

I found

in youtube and think that this should be used in New York Modification for pd These echo sounds cool

Guest emergency captain

Will fireman be able to get over 30 calls a night talking realism? And will you feature living quaters like tvs and stoves and things for ffs to use? Also will there be an option to have fireman wake up and put on the gear? I posted something in the earlier weekdays and now I cannot find it anywhere.

Guest New York City

Cant wait for this. Work is amazing.

ERS Berlin And NY And Queens Mod Are Going to be great!

Yeas !

I´m Happy. Good Mods !

Will fireman be able to get over 30 calls a night talking realism? And will you feature living quaters like tvs and stoves and things for ffs to use? Also will there be an option to have fireman wake up and put on the gear? I posted something in the earlier weekdays and now I cannot find it anywhere.

There is no company in the department that does over 30 calls a night. On average, the busiest companies in the department do between 12 and 15 runs in a 24 hour period.

Guest emergency captain

There is no company in the department that does over 30 calls a night. On average, the busiest companies in the department do between 12 and 15 runs in a 24 hour period.

Actually, it's true. My dad asked and a firefighter in New York said that. It was at 100 Duane St.

Actually, it's true. My dad asked and a firefighter in New York said that. It was at 100 Duane St.

That would mean that each run was, at the longest, 24 minutes. Otherwise, it's not possible, and I don't think that there's any way you can do 30 fire calls back to back without one being more than 24 minutes.

Guest emergency captain

They probably do go out every two minutes. Come on, were talking about the busiest fore department on the country. And were drifting off topic...