FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

Guest USAFfirefighterAZ

I'm new to this..I've been playing lad Mod for months now and now i see this mod and im speechless. I would just like to say that this is awesome and i can't wait for it.-James

Guest ENG27INE

This mod will be the best ever, hands down. Keep up the great work guys. Don't get me wrong the LA mod is amazing to, but this tops it. Sorry Hoppah. I still have love for the LA mod. :D

Guest PalaFDExplorer

I'm still curious if fire fighters will be able to hook up thier hoses to the front of some engines :nixweiss::gruebel::mellow::huh:

Answered previously. Yes, preconnects will be used.

Have you guys disabled the default dispatcher in the game; the ausie/english guy?

I hope so cause if they could someone with a brooklyn or new york accent that would be amazing

Agreed.

Guest emergency captain

When did they say that preconnects will be used. As I understood it, you would be able to hook hoses up to an engine, but I didn't see anything about preconnects.

Me either

Guest PalaFDExplorer

What isn't answered is a secret.

(Tim told me)

Oh, re-looking at it, idk about the front, because back on the old ny topic before the server updates, it was said that the preconnects would be usable, but the engine would become static. Not sure if it's changed, but there was quite a bit of stuff answered before this got updated.

(In terms of questions, but it was answered mostly in general, nothing specific on certain functions or uses)

EDIT: Look on the 10 Codes video (producer's note #3) and the "fire of a caravan at a parking lot" screenshot. It's not to the front though. Idk about FDNY, but isn't that just a trash line on the front?

RE-EDIT: If that's a trash line, then there's nothing to hook into anyways.

I thought you were just seeing if it would be from a hydrant to the front or something. lol. that's still a secret though :P but i'm gonna say no, chances are it's not going to happen.

Oh, re-looking at it, idk about the front, because back on the old ny topic before the server updates, it was said that the preconnects would be usable, but the engine would become static. Not sure if it's changed, but there was quite a bit of stuff answered before this got updated.

(In terms of questions, but it was answered mostly in general, nothing specific on certain functions or uses)

EDIT: Look on the 10 Codes video (producer's note #3) and the "fire of a caravan at a parking lot" screenshot. It's not to the front though. Idk about FDNY, but isn't that just a trash line on the front?

Those aren't preconnects in those pictures. A preconnect is an attck line that stays connected to the engine and can then just be pulled off the truck and used without having to worry about attaching it. Preconnects have nothing to do with attaching an engine to a hydrant.

RE-EDIT: If that's a trash line, then there's nothing to hook into anyways.

I thought you were just seeing if it would be from a hydrant to the front or something. lol. that's still a secret though :P but i'm gonna say no, chances are it's not going to happen.

That isn't a trash line, They mostly use it to hook up fire hydrants to the trucks.