FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

I still don't see why people are so obsessed with Falling Towers, planes into buildings, 9/11 itself.

IT'S NOT going to be included in the MOD. So stop asking!

Im Not Obsessed. I Just Thought Of A Release On That Specified Date With A Little Memorial Bit In Manhattan.

Now That Topic Was Discussed A Few Days Ago. Read Before You Type.

1046276160_schildbacktotopic.gif

I still don't see why people are so obsessed with Falling Towers

It's called curiosity, and it's what attracts most people to destruction... they want to see what something looks like when it's destroyed.

Suggestion: Not sure exactly what kind of set up FDNY have on there rigs for lighting, but I would imagine atleast one truck has a light mast. Assuming this is true, can you make it so we can rotate h light mast so that we dont have to move the truck to position the lights.

So, i'm back... i was away because i had a fairly serious injury at my head which got stitched up and the doc meant me to rest for a spell and except the headaches i'm fine :)

Maybe a mission like the 9/11 Situation? Like the final level [mission] in the mod as a plane crashes into 2 building towers - Would be a very good mission [No disrespect to anybody that died or was apart of 9/11]

As discussed long time before, 9/11 won't become part of the mod... I myself lost a relative and a good friend there that day. I see no reason to have such a horrible day repeated in a computer game... so once for all: "There will be NO 9/11 MISSION/INCIDENT/SCENE in the modification out of respect for the victims, the survivors and their families"

C'mon BTT guys. Its not worth bikkering about :nein::1046276160_schildbacktotopic: Please.

Anyways FDNY Mod Team beutiful screenshot and looking forward to more :bia:

i have to rectify you, we are the "New York Mod Team", not the "FDNY Mod"

Suggestion: Not sure exactly what kind of set up FDNY have on there rigs for lighting, but I would imagine atleast one truck has a light mast. Assuming this is true, can you make it so we can rotate h light mast so that we dont have to move the truck to position the lights.

Possible

okay, a little szenario...

em42010-05-2420-25-54-2aom.png

Hey TUT, I hope that you are doing better. I had a beam fall on me once as I was entering a house to do and interior search and I was out for almost 3 months. Just a quick question for you.

In this picture in the upper left hand corner is the call dialog. Is that going to come in the mod and if so is it something that is going to be visible on a call to call basis or is it going to display multiple call at one time?

Hey TUT, I hope that you are doing better. I had a beam fall on me once as I was entering a house to do and interior search and I was out for almost 3 months. Just a quick question for you.

In this picture in the upper left hand corner is the call dialog. Is that going to come in the mod and if so is it something that is going to be visible on a call to call basis or is it going to display multiple call at one time?

They've already said that there will only be one call at a time, but the call dialog may be used to see what incident conditions to complete next.

I have my own question, will your tiller's trailer have no phisics, like the LA mod one, so it won't get stuck? Or have you found a way around that?

So, i'm back... i was away because i had a fairly serious injury at my head which got stitched up and the doc meant me to rest for a spell and except the headaches i'm fine :)

Good to hear your alright! hope the rest of the team is good aswell! Keep up the fantastic work!

To the best of my knowledge, the FDNY doesn't have any rigs with light masts, all though I'm not 100% sure. Almost all the SOC units have floodlights built into the rig, and the engines have a few small lights over the pump panel. I don't know if the New ferrara rescues will have them though.

FDNY, NYPD, and other City agencies don't use Code 2 or 3 to dictate response. If a fast response was needed, it would be "With a rush." Mostly that term is used for PD and EMS when they are requesting each-other (PD will request EMS with a rush on the bus if they encounter someone who is serious injured, EMS will request PD with a rush if they're being attacked, etc) since FD always responds with lights and sirens to begin with.

For instance, a 10-35 is an Alarm System Emergency. 10-35 Code 2 would mean it's an unwarranted alarm. Code 2 means many different things depending on what other 10-code is used. 10-33 Code 2 doesn't exist.

Living in NYC, just thought I'd let you know. :1046275767_ugly:

FDNY, NYPD, and other City agencies don't use Code 2 or 3 to dictate response. If a fast response was needed, it would be "With a rush." Mostly that term is used for PD and EMS when they are requesting each-other (PD will request EMS with a rush on the bus if they encounter someone who is serious injured, EMS will request PD with a rush if they're being attacked, etc) since FD always responds with lights and sirens to begin with.

For instance, a 10-35 is an Alarm System Emergency. 10-35 Code 2 would mean it's an unwarranted alarm. Code 2 means many different things depending on what other 10-code is used. 10-33 Code 2 doesn't exist.

Living in NYC, just thought I'd let you know. :1046275767_ugly:

I'm sorry if it's wrong what i wrote... i had a source with that information:

• 10-33 Odor of smoke
    • CODE 1 - Caused by nearby working fire, BBQ's, salamanders, Etc.
    • CODE 2 - Any other type odor

So, if you know what the Signal for an odor of gas is, i would be pleased to you to tell me

Guest Merritt Long

To the best of my knowledge, the FDNY doesn't have any rigs with light masts, all though I'm not 100% sure. Almost all the SOC units have floodlights built into the rig, and the engines have a few small lights over the pump panel. I don't know if the New ferrara rescues will have them though.

Here is a quick vid from my favorite site showning an FDNY unit with a light mast hope it helps http://www.rescue911.de/vid-command-tactical-unit-fdny-%2B-unmarked-police-car-nypd-%28stream%29-17845.htm

• 10-33 Odor of smoke

So, if you know what the Signal for an odor of gas is, i would be pleased to you to tell me

hey tut I talked to a friend of mine that is a fire fighter in new york and yes 10-33 is the signal used for odor of gas. he gave me a site to go to that has all the 1 codes on it if you want to check it out. http://www.fdnewyork.com/10code.asp hope this helps you

Here is a quick vid from my favorite site showning an FDNY unit with a light mast hope it helps http://www.rescue911.de/vid-command-tactical-unit-fdny-%2B-unmarked-police-car-nypd-%28stream%29-17845.htm

While I'm not sure, I think that mast is for cameras. That's the Command Tactical unit, which responds to second alarms and greater around the city to provide both the on scene incident commanders and the fire department's operation center with multiple live video feeds.

It's the first time(maybe not :P ) I am going to post my feelings about this mod.

NY mod will make me play Em4 again. It's just what I would love to play after playing LA mod for months. I can't even imagine the day this mod will come out. It would be so cool to log in and see download links for the mod. Keep it up and make it true. Nick

It's the first time(maybe not :P ) I am going to post my feelings about this mod.

NY mod will make me play Em4 again. It's just what I would love to play after playing LA mod for months. I can't even imagine the day this mod will come out. It would be so cool to log in and see download links for the mod. Keep it up and make it true. Nick

Totally Agree with you man :cheers:

yea, I'm 100% with you. I would probably scream, like no joke, for the download links there.

But yes, keep it up and make it true guys. Your making many people proud.

Youll have to wait a week because the site will crash :P

• 10-33 Odor of smoke

Actually I was mistaken, you are correct.