FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

NYC Unmarked Taxi

If I remember correctly most these things belong to the TLC

Taxi and Limo Commission, go after them for things related to people transport like not running the meter, expired certifications and what not... I think they do other work when required, but generally they were meant to hunt down Cabs, Limos, and Sedans that roam the city... IF I remember correctly but it was years ago since I bothered to look into them.

I think I saw a youtube video that they had a civilian car pulled over, but cant recall for sure.

I beleive that they are planing the mke the fp map a mission map and they are modeling it off of an area of NY, unknown whether it will be manhattan or not. I do know that they said in the closed topic that there will be no freeplay, only the "freeplay" mission map. Hope this helps

Pretty sure you can still save games...

It would be possible, but

Never understood the point of saving freeplay games anyways.

I completely agree with that. In almost 4 years of playing Emergency, I never saved a freeplay game. It is especially useless in our mod, as there is nothing you can achieve or have to achieve.

It is possible to create a save system from scratch, but it's not necessary, because you can just restart the mission. Maybe some people care for their points or something. I think a nice idea is to have a way of saving just your points and whenever you load the mission it loads your points. It's possible to do. Infact, not only is it possible, it's probably quite easy, too. But yeah. It depends whether they want to or not. I, personally, don't care for points :P

I used to save them, but now I just play challenge mode so I don't have to save. :happy:

Endless mode is actually harder then Challenge. Did you know that?

I have never saved a game even in a mission :D

Neither. I don't see the point for missions, but for freeplay and challenge I do.

Guest emergency captain

Yes, but in Endless you could blow up half the city and you'd get a cookie. In Challenge, it ends if you fail epicly.

HA! You've got a point though.

Guest emergency captain

Will the mod feature the extension ladders as equipment? Maybe they could make a button to lower the ladder off of the thingy. Thought it would be a cool idea. Also, fdny has new nozzle things. They are used to squirt onto building windows. They have new blankets that are huge. Those are meant to cover flame coming out of windows, I guess they hook on window sills! And... The fdny firefighters all have repelin gear on them now! If thereis going to be an explosion, they can hook it to a window and jump out of it. The rope comes out and holds them. Will the mod feature any of that stuff?