FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

Firefighters do not wear oxogyn bottles. that would just increase the intensity of the fire in case of a leak. If you are talking about SCBA bottles it is just compressed air. It may save your life but it is still heavy as heck. :onceldoc:

the ones that i use are MSA's and they are actually light even for the hour bottles.

Guest PalaFDExplorer

You guys, their not making missions. Their using the mission script to set up the free play, since mission scripts are the only active ones. That's the only way to make this mod function, otherwise, it'd be a few good missions, then the free play would be boring.

Oh yes, and to rafnancy, i think it's spelled. They will not release a beta, as there would be too many bugs, and everyone would complain.

Guest emergency captain

I've never seen that show but the mod is still awesome! :happy:

Same here. I don't have to see a movie series to like a game.

Guest emergency captain

So my question is this so called script for free play does that mean it will be like a random map every time? Will they do the same for multiplayer?

I don't believe the mod is multiplayer compatible.

A multiplayer version would be possible, we also tested it, and it worked. But we won't do any multiplayer version, because the effort would not be worth it for the few people who play MP.

Guest ToaDster

A multiplayer version would be possible, we also tested it, and it worked. But we won't do any multiplayer version, because the effort would not be worth it for the few people who play MP.

Does this mean you guys are nearing the finish line so to speak. :holdglass:

Guest Francis

Does this mean you guys are nearing the finish line so to speak. :holdglass:

No it doesn't. As long as they didn't say they'd release it, you're not allowed to ask for release dates and you know it.

Guest ToaDster

No it doesn't. As long as they didn't say they'd release it, you're not allowed to ask for release dates and you know it.

I had a feeling you would have to say somthing. I'm not asking for a release date. Asking for a release date would be asking "So when is this mod coming out"? I only said "Are you guys nearing the finish line". Nice try though Mr. Francis. If your going to play forum cop at least do it right.

Guest Francis

I had a feeling you would have to say somthing. But I'm not asking for a release date. Asking for a release date would be asking "So when is this mod coming out". I only said "Are you guys nearing the finish line". Nice try though Mr. Francis. If your going to play forum cop at least do it right.

You've just earned a warning for your disrespectful behaviour, do you want another one? You did ask for a tip that would result in them giving you an approximate release date which is not allowed. Be respectful and respect the TOS that you have accepted by registering here on the forum. Back to the topic.

Guest emergency captain

Another win by Francis,

Anywhom,

So it would be possible to make a multiplayer map, however you don't think anyone would play together? I, and like 3 others of my friends would play this for ever on M.P.

Got that right.

Since it seems this mod has made alot of once thought impossible things possible, I was wondering if you guys have figured a way to play multiplayer with different game files? (ex. edited lights, vehicles, ect.)

Since it seems this mod has made alot of once thought impossible things possible, I was wondering if you guys have figured a way to play multiplayer with different game files? (ex. edited lights, vehicles, ect.)

That's a great question. That's what I've been thinking. It'd be great to be able to play with others who might not have what you have.

And absolutely! The impossible is possible in their case.

Guest garfield

im hearing a lot guys complaing that the team not planned some missions to the mod. :idee: If you want some missions wy don't you make some by yourself if the mod comes out!

Guest emergency captain

im hearing a lot guys complaing that the team not planned some missions to the mod. :idee: If you want some missions wy don't you make some by yourself if the mod comes out!

I'm sure they love all of our ideas. But, misiions aren't going to be in the mod. I think they had a problem with that.