FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

so what percentage do you guys think you have done on the NYC mod? :gruebel:

They don't answer that, it has been asked before..

Others about the Electro Q - Can't you just get back to topic instead of discussing it? Most of your replies is useless like "ah okay" anyway. You could make your own topic about the Electro Q as it has been discussed a few times in this topic before too.

Guest ToaDster

Am I the only one who doesn't give a f*ck about the Q or the "done percentage"?

if you don't like discussing the NYC mod then you can leave. Back to topic.

Mechanical Qs are against the law in New York. Which is why the electronic Q won.

There not against the law in New York, it's just FDNY SOP not to use them in areas with high rises due to the echo problem, and sicne some companies can't use them because of the SOP, the FDNY just doesn't pay for them on any rig, and left it up for the companines to go out and finance the Q's themselves.

Guest Francis

if you don't like discussing the NYC mod then you can leave. Back to topic.

Do not act as a moderator, and he is totally right, you are not allowed to ask for a percentage done because it would result of asking about a release date. Back to the topic right now.

Guest ToaDster

Do not act as a moderator, and he is totally right, you are not allowed to ask for a percentage done because it would result of asking about a release date. Back to the topic right now.

I never trie to act as a moderator. I think instead of posting "I don't giv a :8: some people should just wait until someone brings up somthing new to talk about. Also I never new you couldn't ask for the percentage.

It's hard to explain.. But I see the point of Free Plays.. not missions.

Some people like to role play a little bit, so, using the LA mod as an example, they put CHP on the highway, and have other police cars and whatnot setup around the city. I usually save a freeplay game that has the setup I like as soon as I set it up, that way I can just start a new freeplay game with the setup already done and not have to do it again. With the maps switching during the game in this mod though, it won't really be that big a deal.

Guest ToaDster

Some people like to role play a little bit, so, using the LA mod as an example, they put CHP on the highway, and have other police cars and whatnot setup around the city. I usually save a freeplay game that has the setup I like as soon as I set it up, that way I can just start a new freeplay game with the setup already done and not have to do it again. With the maps switching during the game in this mod though, it won't really be that big a deal.

I never thought about playing that way. Good idea!

Guest emergency captain

Actually, I do that all of the time. I send lots of units to police calls. I send engines to medicals. etc. BTT :1046275767_ugly:

Guest ToaDster

I am am firefighter and i have never seen a car accually blow up. The only thing i have ever seen blow up are the tires, airbags and hydrolic supports and that is because of pressure build up.

Well they might fix that in a update when their done with the mod. You also have to keep in mind this is a game. Even I lose track that this mod is still part of a game and not a simulation.

Well they might fix that in a update when their done with the mod. You also have to keep in mind this is a game. Even I lose track that this mod is still part of a game and not a simulation.

I know I am just wondering if thay have figured out a way to fix it

Guest Francis

They never said they would add such a feature so there is no need to debate on this any further unless proved that this will be part of the modification, which is, as ToaDster said, not a new game. Emergency 4 has its huge limitations and always will anyways. Stop being so much demanding regarding to the NY Mod team, they already added a lot more than what anybody could have expected a few years ago.