FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

I think they have a different system.

That's correct, we base our gameplay on a mission. Information on how this works can be found in our old topic.

Can you give us a list of what you have compleated and what you still have o work on?

No, we keep our lists and everything else intern, as the information given in all that documents would be heavily misinterpreted by most of the people, because most of them do not know which task takes the most time and how important it is for the mod. So to save us trouble, we do not publish this information.

Guest NIBoy

That's correct, we base our gameplay on a mission. Information on how this works can be found in our old topic.

No, we keep our lists and everything else intern, as the information given in all that documents would be heavily misinterpreted by most of the people, because most of them do not know which task takes the most time and how important it is for the mod. So to save us trouble, we do not publish this information.

Will there be more screenshots and videos released.

In FDNY Rescue 1 is trained to the advanced level of rope rescue due to thier response area, however all rescue companies do recieve rope rescue training, it is not to the extent that R1 goes through.

But they're not going to send Rescue 1 to the Bronx for a rope rescue, no matter how complicated. My point was that it's not just Rescue 1 that does rope rescues. Sorry for the offtopic. Great work to the NY mod team.

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

Seriously, what do you think? Do you think we just wait for you screaming around to show something?

If there is something to show, we will show it. Is it that hard to get that?

I just don't get what's wrong with the people. Are you blind or dumb?

Guest ToaDster

Not to be a jurk like you, im talking about updating the discussion board so we know what's you guys are working on. I never meant show of pictures, that is your own choice.?

im talking about updating the discussion board

Then you should write posts that make sense.

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!?????????????????????

can mean all and nothing. How should anybody get what you mean by reading this post?

All the information that is public is on the first page. It does not help you to know if we work on model A or B, on script X or Y or whatever. We already show everything we want to show, there is absolutely no need to ask for any update.

Guest emergency captain

Not to be a jurk like you,

Boy, you better realize he's one of the people making this mod for us all. Calling him a jerk is totally dis-respectful and against the forum's rules. They don't have to release the mod you know. Don't act like a jerk especially to a mod maker. Be more careful next time.

Guest Francis

Boy, you better realize he's one of the people making this mod for us all. Calling him a jerk is totally dis-respectful and against the forum's rules. They don't have to release the mod you know. Don't act like a jerk especially to a mod maker. Be more careful next time.

This was already dealt with, stop acting as a moderator, when you are not a moderator and respect other users.

Not shure if you know this or have allready fixed this but ten truck's hubcaps are silver not red. Same for engine 10. Also the Bureau of training's engines hubcaps are red

Never noticed that at all. Maybe they have.

We already fixed that. But we do not see any reason to update the pictures at the moment. There is more important work. But to let you know, this aspect is already fixed.

We already fixed that. But we do not see any reason to update the pictures at the moment. There is more important work. But to let you know, this aspect is already fixed.

ok thanks just wanted to check. Great work btw, cant wait fot it to be released. :cheers-mate::holdglass:

Ahh great news. Glad to hear that.

No, we weren't demanding photos, just wanted to check up, thanks for the reply.

Guest Francis

At least you apologized so it's all good.

Don't make me warn you. I have already said up on the same page not to act as moderators, especially if situations were already dealt with. This is not your job.

Back to the topic please. :)

So on the fire trucks do you have a Q siren for any of them, and if so can you tell me which ones???

While I'm not an expert on FDNY Q policies, I know that the FDNY has banned them from all companies that operate in areas with high rises due to the echo problem. Also, the FDNY doesn't spec any of their rigs to have the mechanical Qs on them because of that policy, so only a few companies in the city have the traditional mechanical q on them, which I believe that they have to get themselves in some fashion, and I don't think any of these units are in the mod. The new electronic Qs are being put on the new rigs since they don't have the echo problem, but as far as we know, none of the new units with the electronic q are in the mod. On a side note, It's great to hear the Qs down in the city again, and I hear them alot, seeing as I go to school about ten blocks from battalion 9's (busiest battalion in the nation) house.

Guest ToaDster

While I'm not an expert on FDNY Q policies, I know that the FDNY has banned them from all companies that operate in areas with high rises due to the echo problem. Also, the FDNY doesn't spec any of their rigs to have the mechanical Qs on them because of that policy, so only a few companies in the city have the traditional mechanical q on them, which I believe that they have to get themselves in some fashion, and I don't think any of these units are in the mod. The new electronic Qs are being put on the new rigs since they don't have the echo problem, but as far as we know, none of the new units with the electronic q are in the mod. On a side note, It's great to hear the Qs down in the city again, and I hear them alot, seeing as I go to school about ten blocks from battalion 9's (busiest battalion in the nation) house.

Thank you for clerifying.

I had another suggestion. You guys probly don't need it, but I think it would be cool to have taser guns for the law enforcement units in the mod. Please tell me your thoughts.??

Thank you for clerifying.

I had another suggestion. You guys probly don't need it, but I think it would be cool to have taser guns for the law enforcement units in the mod. Please tell me your thoughts.??

They've already done a tazer.