FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

I attempted to clean the old one and just split this topic off from the original one, so perhaps just perhaps we can stay on the topic of the mod, there is no need to comment on the fact they have a "new" topic here... I think that's pretty obvious, instead let's try to keep on the topic of the modification and save myself and my fellow moderators the trouble of having to dump/merge posts that really are not related to the mod.

Enjoy the mod development process and ask questions related to the mod or to their updates is fine but I don't think Tut really needs suggestions quite yet, allow them to finish version one then maybe they can use some suggestions then(this is not directed at anyone in the new topic yet just a statement for anyone who might come to their new topic). Have fun and respect one another in the topic and hopefully Tut will find the time to keep everyone current on what they're up to.

There's a problem with the first page:

If you click - for example - on FDNY, you'll come to the old topic.

I think the links are renewable.

Yea, that's a bit strange. Normally it just brings you down to the start of the FDNY pics or whatever. I wonder if that happened while they were cleaning the topic.

Give us some time, we will fix that :)

are they going to look like those weird stretcher bearers in previous mods or something more realistic like one person pushing a striker stretcher

I can tell you, I'm not satisfied with the original stretcher system. You can expect something new.

I fixed all the links on the first topic to match this one now, Tut you might want to double check me on them but I believe that's how you had them in the other topic.

Give us some time, we will fix that :)

I can tell you, I'm not satisfied with the original stretcher system. You can expect something new.

awesome because i've always thought it was a bit weird! If your looking for ideas maybe you could have it so the stretcher is a piece of equipment a paramedic can get from the ambulance, it could only require one person to use if there's no casulty on it and two people if there is... not sure if thats possible but yeah just throwing it out there

Guest RES6CUE

wats up new to the game kinda have the La 2.0 mod looking for another cool mod. this New York mod looks cool..is there anyone that can give me and updated link of this. thanks for the help.

Dude, the mod isn't out yet. Hopefully it will be soon...(we all hope!).

why do you think it will be soon? i 'm not saiing that it won't go out soon , only that why do you think that

i hope that too

why do you think it will be soon? i 'm not saiing that it won't go out soon , only that why do you think that

i hope that too

It's a figure of speech. That's the way he's using it. He's basically saying "It should be out soon" meaning it could be out tomorrow or next week next month next year.

However, I'm agreeing with you. Everyone Is praying for soon.

Guest PalaFDExplorer

Awesome work on this mod! I've been watching it about a year now, I'm glad you re-opened the forum! :D

I'm new btw, and I hope to make some new friends. Great work Tim and the rest of the crew!