FFW TUT

New York Modification {In Progress}

Guest Francis

Advanced? No way :D This is simple linear equation stuff, nothing advanced there, basic things everybody learns at school.

But that's not the kind of mathematics that the majority of people learns here on the forum. People here are mostly kids. You learn that kind of things at college/end of high school. IMO it isn't hard to do that, it's just that I haven't found the goal of doing it yet. :P

Wow, what? Don't you have a curriculum that must be covered by all schools? That's basic algebra...

Yes, but each country has different curriculum. We are taught that type of math in Grade 12 Math here in Canada. We do learn about it in grade 11 but we don't do to much,

Yes, I think we should get back to the topic.

Guest Francis

One more thing. Will the mod feature Back-Up Sirens on the vehicles?

Lol that would actually be nice I must say. But it could become annoying a lot in an hour of game play. :sporty:

Guest ToaDster

Awhile back you said that you guys plan on releasing a video from the call of the emergency, to going back to the garage when the emergency is finished. Is this still going to happen???

What are back up sirens?

You know that alarm that goes on when you put a truck in reverse? The "Beep-Beep-Beep". That's what they are talking about.

Anyway, (I'm a little late on this but oh well), The EMS equipment looks great. I like how there are the two different ones, so is one bag ALS and another BLS? Or do they both do the same thing, just different models?

Guest emergency captain

But it could become annoying a lot in an hour of game play. :sporty:

Well maybe it could have a shut off button, and the trucks willback right in right? Or will they have to go through a another door at the rear of the station?

Well maybe it could have a shut off button, and the trucks willback right in right? Or will they have to go through a another door at the rear of the station?

Many stations in NYC dont have a rear door for entry, b/c there is no space between the buildings

Guest emergency captain

You guys have a point. The buildings are squezeed together. By the way, I'm going to New York on the 23 of this month. I can get you guys any information that you need. I always get tours of the stations.

I have an idea for a call. Say there was a window washer. He was on a high scaffolding ahnging from a building. He has an injurie and the tower goes to get him. Just an idea!

Posts merged. Use the edit button next time. Double posting isn't allowed!

You guys have a point. The buildings are squezeed together. By the way, I'm going to New York on the 23 of this month. I can get you guys any information that you need. I always get tours of the stations.

I have an idea for a call. Say there was a window washer. He was on a high scaffolding ahnging from a building. He has an injurie and the tower goes to get him. Just an idea!

Posts merged. Use the edit button next time. Double posting isn't allowed!

Your lucky mate. Going to New York in 2012 after the London Olympics for 5 months. I'll be doing tours too and ride alongs.

I like that idea! It actually sounds like something youd get a call for. But what injury? Heart attack? Stroke?

Or howabout instead of a injury, the scaffolding collapses and he's dangling there.

Guest emergency captain

I had another idea. What if there where a bunch of fireman eating dinner in the fire station in the mod. All of the sudden the alarm sounds, they slide down the poles and get there gear on. Then they leave the station in the trucks. Just an idea.