ambulancen2by.png

i think you know why it has this number

Have fun with it... i'm now in well deserved vacation for two weeks

i love your mod keep up the work soo excited

is the mod out?

this-is-an-outrage.jpg

Can't you READ?! God damn it!

7w3cpb0wkhpndl26nrlc.bmp

"In progress" doesn't mean "Relased" Am I right?!

Im sorry fot the altitude BUT C'MON!

How often can you say it!

My blood is boiling when I see all those post about OBVIOUS THINGS!

:mad22::wall::8:

God help those pepole...

//Edit:

Emm in topic name there is a date 04/0210. Last update was 1800 years ago. Damn... :grinsevil:

IRL Time Machine?

so will you have the typical unit selection pannel off to the side, or will you need to call in all your units via the command system you had going?

Some new EMS equipment is done ;)

i see this is new FDNY ambulancem,,, Can you tell me if there will be more some older FDNY ambulances or just this one? amazing pics,.. keep up the great work,..

Edited by MikeyPI
Removed Image in quote

This is now the NY Mod's Topic the old one will no longer be updated, so look and post here for updates, this should allow new and old users to see what the modification is about and what they are currently up to without all the clutter of the old topic. :1046275976_nospam:

offtopic:

This is now the NY Mod's Topic the old one will no longer be updated, so look and post here for updates, this should allow new and old users to see what the modification is about and what they are currently up to without all the clutter of the old topic. 1046275976_nospam.gif

why is there the new topic for the NY mod?

ontopic:

don't know if it's already being asked, but, will the treating be the same (or a bit different) as the RTS mod?

great equipment!

The system won't be as detailed as the RTS one. How should it work? You fight fires, have numerous victims, and everyone needs to be treated like in the RTS mod?! No way, no one can manage that.

The system won't be as detailed as the RTS one. How should it work? You fight fires, have numerous victims, and everyone needs to be treated like in the RTS mod?! No way, no one can manage that.

Ah, makes sense. Sounds too confusing too. Yet again, frustrating.

So theres only seven pages for less spam?

What do you mean? It's a brand new topic, so that new people towards the forum have a clear idea what's happening. also, so that people don't have to search through the 244+ pages to find the answer to a question that was already answered a long time ago.

Guest Francis

What do you mean? It's a brand new topic, so that new people towards the forum have a clear idea what's happening. also, so that people don't have to search through the 244+ pages to find the answer to a question that was already answered a long time ago.

This is not a new topic. This is the old one, cleaned up.