Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
itchboy

Project Nostalgia Submod [Slow WIP - for public release in the future]

On 7/9/2020 at 8:56 AM, itchboy said:

The magnetic beacon isn't legit on any of the real unmarked units. I don't plan on adding fictional units unless there are no pictures of the specific unit.

The CHP units (they're in the pictures, I promise) have the Vision bar which negates the need for the steady burn spotlight. 

Will there still be a steady burn red somewhere? California state law requires a steady burn red light on all emergency vehicles.

( I understand this isnt priority, just adding my question to the box )

• Upvote 1

A steady burn will exist on every vehicle unless we find video evidence proving that vehicle didn't have one.

Its actually really easy to do, and it is something I'm very familiar with.

2ztez83.png

WIP model of the tiller.

Depending on whether I get permission I will be starting work on LAX Crash 80 using the Oshkosh ARFF pack by EmC and mrMatt.

Sadly after months of searching, I cannot find an older SWR truck than this. I can include this unit but this appears to be a 1999-2001 F series.

Perhaps a fictional substitute with similar specs to this can be created?

LAFDSWTRRQ-5-01.jpg