itchboy

Project Nostalgia Submod [RELEASED - Bugfixes Uploaded Regularly]

unknown.pngunknown.png

Big updates. Ibarra helped texture some of the units up which enabled me to start lighting these and making them functional ingame. Many vehicles still lack some ELS models and equipment such as the foam carrier and tiller.

More vehicles incoming to this set. Thankfully there's only a few left before I feel like this can be released in beta.

I am looking for somebody to do the emergency lighting on these vehicles. I would like to have one guy on FD/EMS, one on PD and another one on TEC just to have as many community members helping out with this.

Which one are you most excited for?

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, itchboy said:

unknown.pngunknown.png

Big updates. Ibarra helped texture some of the units up which enabled me to start lighting these and making them functional ingame. Many vehicles still lack some ELS models and equipment such as the foam carrier and tiller.

More vehicles incoming to this set. Thankfully there's only a few left before I feel like this can be released in beta.

I am looking for somebody to do the emergency lighting on these vehicles. I would like to have one guy on FD/EMS, one on PD and another one on TEC just to have as many community members helping out with this.

Which one are you most excited for?

This looks amazing. I wouldn't mind helping out with the FD/EMS lighting

23 hours ago, mcflame1 said:

I can help out on the PD side. Would like the challenge.

On 11/26/2020 at 12:08 PM, Squad 65 said:

This looks amazing. I wouldn't mind helping out with the FD/EMS lighting

When I get the remaining materials ready, I'll be shooting the both of you a PM.

Here are some of the most recent model updates.

The skinwork on the old Suburban is by Ibarra. The Crown Firecoach is 100% my work except for the optional foam barrels which are reskinned Em4 models.

There will be a lot more units added after the planned initial release.

Untitled.png

untitled2.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 5

Here's another bit of modelling for this project. This one's not just a lightbar but a bit of a legend: the Federal Signal Twinsonic.

This one's not just any Twinsonic either, its the California variant with an additional pair of fat halogen flashing lights on the left side half of the lightbar that is used for the steady burn and rear amber flasher.

wXMaId1.png

Here are some ingame shots featuring the TEC skins by Edi6192

dkFSzYW.pngJB4x6ay.png

I can also announce that the single stretcher script is in the submod.

6rVW30U.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7