Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

I don't want ask for release date but will be la mod 2.0 released as christmas gift? or at least test version?

Well if you don't want to ask why are you asking?

The visible people on the boat will be updated, so when there is only one firefighter on the boat you will actually see only one person on it.

I really like how you can see the people on the boat, will it be the same with civilians/victims?

Also who are the personal in the boat? Are they divers with a jacket on?

Guest M1n1d0u

oki oki thanks really good i like your stuff , i have an idea can you reskin your trailer on a road sign trailer or a projector trailer ? i see lot of them in lot of crime scene or hostage situation it's pretty cool and add more gameplay

New stuff!

I have added a Swift Water Rescue truck and a new motorboat to the mod. They will replace the older LAFD Motorboat Transporter and Motorboat. The new motorboat can transport up to two firefighters/divers and two victims. The visible people on the boat will be updated, so when there is only one firefighter on the boat you will actually see only one person on it.

The LAFD Motorboat Transporter will be deleted from the mod, because it does not exist in real life, but I might add the older motorboat to the Additional Units Submod later.

I still need people to take a look at this bug.

Hoppah

Nice work. The divers on that boat seem to have a different skin. Have they been reskinned?

Also, is that SWR truck modeled after the real truck or is it just a clone of the LEV from 1.4?

Awesome job on having the different model when only one person is on the boat. It's the little stuff (such as steady burns, the "Paramedic" markings on the ALS engine, the 800 series number on the BLS RA, and the guys on the boat) that really makes the mod shine and authentic. I really like how you strive for accuracy and attention to detail.

You seem to be gradually replacing the fictional units with real units. What's next, the bulldozer and its transport?

An idea for 2.0. Could you change the getaway car model so it's an American car?

The persons on the boat are just childs of the model and the same for every person. So no matter if you put a diver, a firefighter or a PD officer on it, the spawned childs will be the same. Same thing for the victims, except their model has no helmet. So there is no reskinned diver or something. The model of the SWR truck exists in real life and is based on LAPD SWR 88.

I have no plans to replace the bulldozer or its transport, as they play a very mimimum role in the game.

Hoppah

You're right, the model is not exact, but it looks like an older Ford Mustang indeed. :)

found it :D its a 1966 Ford Mustang Soft-top :D

Soft-tops are not to be confused with a convertible. Soft-tops feature a layer of fabric, much like that used in convertible roofs, overtop of the hard-top roof. It has absolutely no purpose, but was thought to look nice in that era of the Auto industry. The 'Soft-top' package/model was discontinued long ago due to the fact that they crack after a year of two, and are near impossible, if not impossible, to replace. Just some FYI :)

Well if you don't want to ask why are you asking?

I really like how you can see the people on the boat, will it be the same with civilians/victims?

Also who are the personal in the boat? Are they divers with a jacket on?

i ask hoppah not you!

New stuff!

I have added a Swift Water Rescue truck and a new motorboat to the mod. They will replace the older LAFD Motorboat Transporter and Motorboat. The new motorboat can transport up to two firefighters/divers and two victims. The visible people on the boat will be updated, so when there is only one firefighter on the boat you will actually see only one person on it.

The LAFD Motorboat Transporter will be deleted from the mod, because it does not exist in real life, but I might add the older motorboat to the Additional Units Submod later.

I still need people to take a look at this bug.

Hoppah

Amazing Hoppah, I was considering asking you if you would consider something along these lines.

Just a small touch of realism you could add...is LAFD divers wear reddish orange dive suits.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lafd/216723819/

i ask hoppah not you!

The point still remains, you know not ask for release dates so why ask?

i ask hoppah not you!

So you admit you asked for a release date? That's against the TOS of this forum. Asking me for a release date is not an exception if that is what you were thinking. I am actually the reason why that rule was made up. :1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

Small update:

The LAFD Motorboat (the old one which was carried by the LAFD Motorboat Transporter) can be called off the map now.

The boat can be useful in transporting people to the island on the Deluxe map and in missions like the oilrig fire mission.