Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Official Los Angeles Mod topic for Emergency 4

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frequently Asked Questions

The FAQ answers a lot of questions regarding the mod. Link: LA MOD FAQ

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does the mod feature?

- More than 50 playable units from Los Angeles

- Highly detailed and accurate models

- A completely new freeplaymap

- 10 new missions

- New sirens

- Directional lights and floodlights

- Fire station, police station and hospital

- Automatic weapons and ballistic shields

- Police barricades, traffic cones and flares

- Bomb robots and motorcycles

- Emergency 4 Deluxe and 911:First Responders compatible

- Multiplayer compatible

- English translation, voices and much more...

Where can I download it?

The newest version: DOWNLOAD VERSION 2.0

Older versions of the LA Mod are not required. You only need this package in order to play the newest version.

Patches

Update to v2.0.2

Update to v2.0.2 (also includes previously released updates/patches)

* DOWNLOAD *

Size: 4,51 mb

More information: Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems

Forum banner

Copy and paste the following code into your signature.

[url=http://www.losangelesmod.com][img=http://lamod.emergency-planet.com/lamod_banner.gif][/url]

Links

Los Angeles Mod official website: www.losangelesmod.com.

Bug report topic: LA Mod Bug Report Topic

Copyright Information: Copyright

Old topic: [EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

News

All news regarding the newest and released Los Angeles Mod version will be posted here.

New Los Angeles Mod v2.0.2 features:

Date: 07/04/2010; Original Post: click

1. MikeyPI has built a AS350 Eurocopter Ecureuil and it will come in three versions: a LAPD, LASD and CHP version!

Screenshots:

LAPD:

as350lapd.th.jpg

Source: Flickr

LASD:

as350lasd.th.jpg

CHP:

as350chp.th.jpg

The screenshots were made in the Emergency 4 editor and do not present actual game functions or gameplay.

The older LAPD helicopter will be replaced. The helicopter is on scale and has completely new animations made by me. The CHP and LASD versions might be added to the Additional Units Submod instead of the main mod to to preserve the mod from having helicopters which are the same purpose.

Model & textures by MikeyPI

Animations by Hoppah

Photography by MikesPhotos

Hoppah

Last update: 07/04/2010

can you convert the lev truck to a K-9 lapd unit ? we can't find the car if in the area they are so many lapd car (sorry for my english)

This is not a topic for suggestions. There are like a million things people want in the mod. It's not going to happen. You can always try to the make that vehicle yourself. Anyway, you can easily recognize the LAPD K-9 Unit in the vehicle menu, because I wrote K-9 in the units picture. Just like the dogs head in the unit image of the LAPD Dog Handler (first picture). And yes, there are (too) many Ford Crown Victoria's in the mod. If it was me I would keep only 1 LAPD Crown Vic. But I don't have to tell you how people are going to respond when I remove all other Crown Vics. It's possible to change the installer of the LA Mod, so you would be able to disable vehicles before installing the mod. But that would mess up multiplayer for 90% of the people, because people would no longer have identical files anymore.

You have done it again Hoppah,im impressed,with yet more new stuff for the MOD,the dog handler willbe a welcom e addition,now we will be able to chase the bad people down with cars then let the dog chew them abit,before shooting them and then covering the body eith a yellow tarp,awesome one :grinsevil:

This is not actually a suggestion, but more of an question about possibility or is it un-doable?

When looking at the pictures of LAFD, one can see that often the ambulance crew is using some parts of the bunker gear, even while working in the ambulance. The most used combination is the bunker gear pants and a t-shirt, but sometimes you see bunker coats without helmet and sometimes the normal blue clothes, but a yellow helmet on head.

What I am asking if that would be possible that there is a random factor in the stretcher teams of the ambulance, that sometimes they have bunker pants, sometimes bunker jackets, sometimes the other one is wearing whole bunker gear, while the other is wearing none and such, just like there are female and male police officers?

As it seems a bit repetitive as the ambulance stretcher teams always wear the blue clothes without any variation.

Freaking sweet Hoppah. I can't wait! I might let all of my victims die just so I could have your little yellow tarps all over the map!

You have done it again Hoppah,im impressed,with yet more new stuff for the MOD,the dog handler willbe a welcom e addition,now we will be able to chase the bad people down with cars then let the dog chew them abit,before shooting them and then covering the body eith a yellow tarp,awesome one :grinsevil:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!11!!one!1!

Something cool in my opinion would be for CAD (I believe is what the dispatch system is),to do calls as emergency or non-emergency ,or even priority 1(non-emergency no lights or sirens),priority 2 (moderate lights or sirens not required but need to get on scene somewhat quick),priority 3 EMERGENCY,Lights and sirens. Something along those lines.

Up to you Hoppah.

Something cool in my opinion would be for CAD (I believe is what the dispatch system is),to do calls as emergency or non-emergency ,or even priority 1(non-emergency no lights or sirens),priority 2 (moderate lights or sirens not required but need to get on scene somewhat quick),priority 3 EMERGENCY,Lights and sirens. Something along those lines.

Up to you Hoppah.

Maybe but this is not the suggestion topic... As said before

Just to elaborate on that idea, what about having it scripted so that if we use the chase command with the K-9, make it so the suspect keeps running and then the officer unleashes the dog on his..

Maybe but this is not the suggestion topic... As said before

Nope but Hoopah actually said he was open for suggestions in another thread.