Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod by Hoppah

Hmm.. Is possible, if you make like that, like WiB-mod, than doctor check victim and coroners come automaticly?

There are no doctors in the mod.

I Think the K-9 Officer (handler) have the K9 on the back or not?

I think they wear ski masks and a pink suit, but that's just me.

Something cool would be to have a K-9 handler and say he is wearing his normal uniform (as noted earlier a little different than a regular officer),and lets say he is on a drug raid he can go to a LAPD,FBI,SWAT,and etc. and change into ski masks kevlar gear on and on.Also a new set of missions would be cool.Does anyone know if LAPD and LASD have a joint task force for drug emforcement ,and K-9?

Something cool would be to have a K-9 handler and say he is wearing his normal uniform (as noted earlier a little different than a regular officer),and lets say he is on a drug raid he can go to a LAPD,FBI,SWAT,and etc. and change into ski masks kevlar gear on and on.Also a new set of missions would be cool.Does anyone know if LAPD and LASD have a joint task force for drug emforcement ,and K-9?

I dont believe LAPD SWAT suits up on scene like that. Pretty sure that there officers are full time swat members that dont deal with petty traffic crimes unlike our SWAT officers, who more times then not, respond in there patrol car.

Guest Utrechtterror

Still being a busy man I see.. Good up the good job hopser and don't forget to enjoy your personal life too :1046276128_motz:

No wait, you haven't got one hehe :1046275767_ugly:

Speak to you soon.. ;)

Hoppah.

What video card do you have heheh, on that last screenshot thats just graphical amazing. (what are your settings in EM4)

Sorry for the off topic..

Further:

VERY VERY VERY AWSOME!

Can't wait.

but 2.0 is already released, thats the EM3 version right?

maybe you should make it 3.0

Hoppah.

What video card do you have heheh, on that last screenshot thats just graphical amazing. (what are your settings in EM4)

Sorry for the off topic..

Further:

VERY VERY VERY AWSOME!

Can't wait.

but 2.0 is already released, thats the EM3 version right?

maybe you should make it 3.0

I believe he has an XFX GTX 260, but its the older 65nm version with only 192 shaders. He used to have an 8800 GT but it broke.

I used to have a 8800GT which broke down last June. Now I have a GTX 260, but any videocard which is no older than 2 years old should be able to show the same graphics as what you can see in my screenshots. The only thing I did was changing the resolution to the native resolution of my screen: 1680 x 1050 pixels. The 8800GT was already good enough for maximum graphics settings in Emergency 4. A good processor and enough RAM is important for a good and stable framerate.