Guest __Uknow__

Rescue Trainer Simulator (RTS) Mod. For all questions about this mod.

Is that a new/better tanslation? BTW, the patch link doesn't work for me! Can someone upload the file? :(

This is my own transelation its not 100% accurate, i dont know if its better because i did not download the other one.

I know there are some weird stuff in it but im not english or german.

(edit what do you mean by upload)

To upload a file. You know, attach it to your post. If you need directions, I'll talk you through it. :12:

Yea in one of my previous posts i uploaded it so you can get it from there. Sorry lol not a bright moment from me, if you think

its good enough ill upload it in the download section.

If the models are already made, you just have to change the prtotypes and stuff. Then you've gotta put the sirens and scripts and stuff added to them, and that could take some time. I guess you could just copy/paste the scripts from the RTS vehicles and see what happens... Well, I guess you'll just have to try it! ;) WAIT! I guess you could just rename your model files for the vehicles to the ones in the game (Like if you have one named Unit1 and you want it to be the KTW, rename it to the name of the KTW.). Then, you just overwrite the files. You just have to mess with the prototypes and stuff. :D

how hard do you think it would be to switch them to U.S models? just out of curiosity

The problem with making it a realistic US mod is the different protocols...

I don't think anyone here's allowed to do chest decompression as a BLS skill.

Their scripts seem to be locked for most of the mod, if there's a way into them it may be possible to make it a little more US system like.

Also depending on how far you want to take it, you'd have to Americanize a lot of the objects on the map, even the ground texture to paved roads.

Just the base models are easy, and it's even easier if you just change protoype locations, quite frankly it's even less buggy if you just replace the current model files, not make new ones.

The problem with making it a realistic US mod is the different protocols...

I don't think anyone here's allowed to do chest decompression as a BLS skill.

Their scripts seem to be locked for most of the mod, if there's a way into them it may be possible to make it a little more US system like.

Also depending on how far you want to take it, you'd have to Americanize a lot of the objects on the map, even the ground texture to paved roads.

Just the base models are easy, and it's even easier if you just change protoype locations, quite frankly it's even less buggy if you just replace the current model files, not make new ones.

are you saying chest compressions arent a BLS skill in AMerica

are you saying chest compressions arent a BLS skill in AMerica

Decompression is an advanced skill used for releasing pressure. Compressions are as basic as they get, they recommend even untrained peole try to do them.

I already changed the vehicles around (a few) and some people. I changed the models etc then redid lights and doors etc. With la mod units.

I already changed the vehicles around (a few) and some people. I changed the models etc then redid lights and doors etc. With la mod units.

That's what I've also been doing. I've also edited the equipment cases. I noticed the mod team has posted the original ground texture...Can I just edit that file without having to replace all the objects on the ingame map?

Also as an FYI to anyone else looking at editing the mod, the scripts are locked the same way Hoppah locked his model files

Sometimes i get "alert" to KTW that "New contract on.." blabla, and then i find some lady front of hospital. When i take her inside the hospital, they says "This must be lady with KTW.." What do i do with her?

When dealing with KTW patients transports you have three types of calls:

- Taking Patient from home to the Local Hospital

- Taking Patient from Hospital to home

- Taking Patient from Hospital to another facility (outside the town)

You can check what type is it pressing "Tab" when you receive a call; if a patient is standing in front of the hospital you should take him to his home or to another facility, just check the mission info (press "Tab" key).

Check the guide in attachment, it should help you a lot.

In the beginning this mod should be difficult to play but you'll learn after playing some time; i also learned some german words playing this mod :cool:

Starter_manual_RTS_mod.pdf

In case of Trauma+amputation+blood loss what i do:

On scene:

- Oxygen

- Bondages

- Neck fixation

*Get to the car ASAP*

*Call a helicopter to a nearest LZ*

While transported to LZ:

- IV Carter

- Saline solution (According to wiki its better to use HAES solution)

- Ketanest (being used in trauma situations according to wiki)

- intubation+ventilation (if problems with breathing)

*Monitore blood pressure/ECG while in transit*

Remember that if the victim has been involved in a car accident, or other incident that may have caused neck injuries, you need to imobilize the neck before transport to ambulance. You find it in the blue case.

I forgot to write it, but its not in the blue case it is in the main menu along with cases