Guest __Uknow__

Rescue Trainer Simulator (RTS) Mod. For all questions about this mod.

Guest topol2b4u

Hi Guys!

To begin with, I love this mod (RTS), however:

To be honest I am not well familiarised with all different kinds of medications and treatments that should be used in each accident and I was thinking we could gather all informations about how to treat each kind of accidents.

The idea is to write down different kinds of symptoms and treatments that should be used to deal with them.

For example:

- the patient has low RR and low pulse, what to do, which medication shall be used, should I intubate or not etc.

I do understand that the english manual includes the description of each medication but I think that it may be a bit confusing.

If you think that this is a good idea please post your 'solutions in this treat' !

Good luck!

Hi,

I recently discover this mod and i was impressed with it's detail; however it is a bit complicated, and i have some questions:

- What is the difference between different levels of Cardia 1,2,3, etc

- When i delivered the patient to the hospital i get a "Censorship" (i think that's the word) of 2 or 3. That's too bad right? :rolleyes:

- What are the procedures to a cardia and for a person with nauseous and vomits as symptoms?