Guest __Uknow__

Rescue Trainer Simulator (RTS) Mod. For all questions about this mod.

Guest sondreen

You might want to be a bit nicer to him as he is the only one trying to help you out by posting the file.

File was approved

If this indeed is the latest translation that has been released, I'm doing a total remake. :>

The whole translation has been done using the Google Translator, and I do not want to offend anyone, but it seems like you just copy-pasted the whole document into the translator.

Guest Francis

If this indeed is the latest translation that has been released, I'm doing a total remake. :>

The whole translation has been done using the Google Translator, and I do not want to offend anyone, but it seems like you just copy-pasted the whole document into the translator.

Impossible. :) It would have spaced out the string names.

Guest sondreen

Impossible. :) It would have spaced out the string names.

I'm actually serious, take a try at running a few random sentences from the de-folder through the translator and they'll match his translated file.

I had the sentences matching from Google Translator all the time when I was translating myself. I ended up using the Google Translator purely for single words when the other translators/wikipedia/google failed. :>

Also, I know what I did wrong when I started translating the first time;

After I finished translating one of the biggest files I noticed that I translated his files instead of the german-file, probably screwed it up somehow!

It isn't the latest version, it's the first version. Just check out the read me: it says v0.1. ;) But since people where pushing, it's better then nothing. I contacted Bennie and asked him to upload the latest version ASAP.

Guest sondreen

It isn't the latest version, it's the first version. Just check out the read me: it says v0.1. ;) But since people where pushing, it's better then nothing. I contacted Bennie and asked him to upload the latest version ASAP.

Ah wonderful, hopefully it's up 'n ready soon, if there's no others that can upload it of course :>

Ah wonderful, hopefully it's up 'n ready soon, if there's no others that can upload it of course :>

Latest version available again, thanx to Bennie.

@sondreen, Bennie is looking for people to help improve the translation. Maybe you can contact him to help.

Guest sondreen

Progress on the translation; In progress - Done - To be done

Lang-folder:

Fail

Infotexts

Mission

Missiontitles

Names

Objectives

Portraits

Dialogs

GUI

Sideeffects

Hints

Talk

Teach

Command

Specs-folder; Hardly anything to edit, so you can consider this DONE

ON HOLD - Currently fixing all finished files

Guest sondreen

also how do i call forensics or the police, and that translation above, isit a full english translation?

Full on English translation, using three different translators, running words through German/English Wikipedia and checking with a German friend.

How to call Forensics/Police;

Select a vehicle containing at least one paramedic.

Select 5 on the radio to the right, then you select either Forensics or Police from the list down to the left.

It'll give you a message when it arrives. You should then have two buttons down to the right which controls either the police or forensics.

I know, I suck at explaining, might make a quick tutorial with pics.

I know, I suck at explaining, might make a quick tutorial with pics.

Nah, that quite a good explanation, cant wait for the full translation, i know its against the rules to ask when it is coming out, but what is the expected time to completion and release

Guest sondreen

Nah, that quite a good explanation, cant wait for the full translation, i know its against the rules to ask when it is coming out, but what is the expected time to completion and release

I've never been a fan of that release-date rule, even if it's a good addition to keep all those annoying fanboys away :>

I expect to finish the Dialogs soon, I'm just making sure there aren't any errors like <./string> instead of </string> and do the last translations.

I'll then move on to the GUI, other then that it might take quite a while to translate the rest, but don't worry, I'll give frequent updates ;)

Guest sondreen

Just ran a test using the finished files from my translation and the original German files for the unfinished files. (Yes, I did change the metastrings.xml)

For some reason it keeps showing the name of the string instead of the text I've written, f.ex ID_TOOLTIP_NAVIGATION instead of Navigation.

What am I doing wrong?

Edit: I'm on hold until I can figure out why it's acting like it is In Game. I can't be bothered to translate all the documents just to have the crap not work at all :<

Just ran a test using the finished files from my translation and the original German files for the unfinished files. (Yes, I did change the metastrings.xml)

For some reason it keeps showing the name of the string instead of the text I've written, f.ex ID_TOOLTIP_NAVIGATION instead of Navigation.

What am I doing wrong?

Edit: I'm on hold until I can figure out why it's acting like it is In Game. I can't be bothered to translate all the documents just to have the crap not work at all :<

Did you use google translator? My guess is in one of the files you have edited has a uneeded space in it, load them up in IE and check for errors that way.

What am I doing wrong?

Did you also changed the name of the folder in which you saved the changed texts to the same as the folder you changed the metastrings too? So e.g. if you changed all the metastrings to /en/ the folder containing your changed text files should be called en too.

i cant install it it get a message it says this ''file corrupt'' and that's in the mod installer

Check to see if you have a folder called mods in your EM4 directory (if not create one). Then unzip/unrar the file and double click the file ending on .e4mod. It should auto-install itself now.

Else delete the file you are using now, go to the download site, clear your browser caché, accept all cookies and redownload.

Check to see if you have a folder called mods in your EM4 directory (if not create one). Then unzip/unrar the file and double click the file ending on .e4mod. It should auto-install itself now.

Else delete the file you are using now, go to the download site, clear your browser caché, accept all cookies and redownload.

going to try and thx

p.s how hard is the wind blowing in lelystad here in limburg and in my town ten trees are lost today