Guest __Uknow__

Rescue Trainer Simulator (RTS) Mod. For all questions about this mod.

Guest sondreen

I'm still on hold and to be honest I don't expect this to get starting anytime soon.

You can see how far I've come on the translation a few pages back, I've basically covered the most necessary parts, but there's a few errors in the documents that keeps it from working.

I'll see if I can fix the finished files, and I'll leave it at that, so if anyone else wants to help translate that would be wonderful!

The message is "You only have to give status 4th" what does that mean?

It means you have to press 4 on the microphone thingy that appears when you select a car.

What is the cheat code for the internal computer to get more credits?

I forgot but I know its got something to do with the password of the computer itself.

You can find the password here.

Guest Panicxz

logfile.txtI set almost everything in proper english.

Cu arround

Thanks for the translation although it is not yet 100% accurate. Some things just don't make sense. I guess English is not your first language?

I could help you make a better one. I'd do it myself but I don't know how :)

Thanks for the translation although it is not yet 100% accurate. Some things just don't make sense. I guess English is not your first language?

I could help you make a better one. I'd do it myself but I don't know how :)

Yes i know im Dutch so there can be some mistakes (or a lot)lol. The hardest part was transelating from german because a lot of

words are unkown or have a different meaning anyway you can help me just mark the mistakes and send it back to me.

Making it better is not that hard just open it with notepad and correct my lines.

Feel free to ask

Guest atsfmatt

Where do I take a patient when it tells me to relocate them from the hospital. I dont get an address or anything so I have no clue where to take them. Thanks Matt

Hi.

I'm trying to start the game, but it uses 45 minutes +++

This was the original + the english translation from bennie900.

Now I'm looking for the patch. Given that the wuppenberg mod website no longer hosts files, where can I find it?

I've got two problems of a game technical style and one that is one huge question for me:

1) The funeral vehicle and driver seems to be unsuable, can't get the dead persons into the vehicle, nor get control over the undertaker...

2) I can't seem to enter the multiple story buildings, only the single houses and "Wohnkomplex".

Fixable by patch? And where can I find it?

3) I can't seem to get the resucitation feature to work, could be something that needs to be done that isn't in the manual?

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Guest PalaFDExplorer

I've got two problems of a game technical style and one that is one huge question for me:

1) The funeral vehicle and driver seems to be unsuable, can't get the dead persons into the vehicle, nor get control over the undertaker...

2) I can't seem to enter the multiple story buildings, only the single houses and "Wohnkomplex".

Fixable by patch? And where can I find it?

3) I can't seem to get the resucitation feature to work, could be something that needs to be done that isn't in the manual?

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Sounds like your having a few issues.

Answer for question 1. Hit '5' on the radio, and call for the funeral vehicle. click an area for it to drive to. When it gets there, left click the vehicle, then right click it to make the guy get out. put the deceased person on a gurney, then have the person with the gurney talk to the undertaker. The undertaker does not move. He's static when he gets out of the vehicle. He is an npc (non playable character).

2. You can't enter the multiple stories, because they did not create an interior model. Just because the icon is there does not mean you can enter. The person is usually outside close by to the building. There are some where it's hard to find the person, but they are outside. There is 1 glitch with a person that you can't find for a transport, but that comes up rarely. i've gotten it 1 time in the last 50+ times i've played.

Sounds like your having a few issues.

Answer for question 1. Hit '5' on the radio, and call for the funeral vehicle. click an area for it to drive to. When it gets there, left click the vehicle, then right click it to make the guy get out. put the deceased person on a gurney, then have the person with the gurney talk to the undertaker. The undertaker does not move. He's static when he gets out of the vehicle. He is an npc (non playable character).

2. You can't enter the multiple stories, because they did not create an interior model. Just because the icon is there does not mean you can enter. The person is usually outside close by to the building. There are some where it's hard to find the person, but they are outside. There is 1 glitch with a person that you can't find for a transport, but that comes up rarely. i've gotten it 1 time in the last 50+ times i've played.

1) Thanks, talking to the undertaker is the only thing I haven't tried...

2) Well, I think that one glitch is the one I've gotten... It's the same address each time, F...ring strasse 8, I belive...

Anyone who's ever had success with resucitation?

Guest PalaFDExplorer

1) Thanks, talking to the undertaker is the only thing I haven't tried...

2) Well, I think that one glitch is the one I've gotten... It's the same address each time, F...ring strasse 8, I belive...

Anyone who's ever had success with resucitation?

it's on the front, but, here's how to resuscitate: you need 4 bags. The drug (doctor) the airway, the electrode, and the defib. Open the electrode (idk what it's called, but the red box) and start an iv with wringer's solution. then open a 3 way valve. next, open the airway bag and use the beatmuruung or something like that. i think it's 3 breaths, 6 heart massage, 1 defib, then use corodex i believe. I always go with an extra shot of atropine, idk how much it helps. repeat until it says they either died or lived. you can get it over 20 points this way.

Hi,

as i have asked for there to be a UK reskin of RTS, i have decided to have a go at it, i am sure many of you will want to have a UK reskin, so if anyone wishes to help i shall ask the Creator of the mod if i can create a team to make a full reskin, here are some images.

And does anyone know how i can get in touch with the creator (e-mail or website)

post-2-088752700 1288100518.jpg

post-2-020553900 1288100520.jpg

UPDATE AT 1410 GMT 03 JUNE 2010 - Replaced ALL of the sirens with UK sirens, doing the rest of the Police Car

UPDATE AT 1152 GMT 05 JUNE 2010 - The Rescue Helicopter is now red to make it look more "British"

Images of new Medicopter and Cop Car

post-6840-083680600 1288131980.jpg

post-6840-010769000 1288131982.jpg

UPDATE AT 1237 GMT 05 JUNE 2010 - Finished UK Police Car

post-6840-021166600 1288131983.jpg

UPDATE AT 1216 GMT 05 JUNE 2010 - I have changed the lightbar format to make the lights faster on the police car, i may also change the lightbar its self if i get to understand how to use z moddler

Guest shots

Does anyone have the actual mod download link... Because the US version "patch" doesnt seem to be working I cant get into anything besides the regular missions... So if it is possible can annnyonne provide the download link for the original version or a working patched version.