Guest __Uknow__

Rescue Trainer Simulator (RTS) Mod. For all questions about this mod.

when i call the funeral services it says "must be previously confirmed by the emergency medical services" or somthing like that, how do i confirm the deaths,

Edited by pyrothijs
no sense in requesting new add ons since the mod team stopped

Guest sondreen

when i call the funeral services it says "must be previously confirmed by the emergency medical services" or somthing like that, how do i confirm the deaths, and i would like to see somthing like this but of bomb squad teams in afghanistan, a desert terrain a base (station) a HMMWV for the units and the equipment and military forces closing off the area for the bomb squad, i think that would be really good (got the idea of the film hurt locker)

Just call in Code Nine on the radio, that'll spawn either a male or female outside the ER.

Get the NEF or KTW to drive him to the location / bring the ambulance with the deceased person to the hospital

Problem: Beginner mode has NOTHING but transports, and when I do Pro form some good stuff, something happens, exe. somebody fell, when I go to treat them it says a message that at the moment I can't remember, what does this mean?

Problem: Beginner mode has NOTHING but transports, and when I do Pro form some good stuff, something happens, exe. somebody fell, when I go to treat them it says a message that at the moment I can't remember, what does this mean?

Tell us the message and we'll tell you what it means :P

Guest sondreen

basically who ever is going to do a FULL ACCURATE TRANSLATION should also have a go at putting in UK Emergency Units, and/or get help with making them

I'm having a go at the full translation, but school and family is currently making me unavailable to get much work done.

If anyone is interested, they can have a go and continue translating what I had, but I'm only considering a translation :>

Guest sondreen

That's essentially creating a whole new mod then instead of just translating it.

Excactly.

I'm concentrating on a translation as soon as I'm available, if someone wants to do any additional work, go ahead! :>

google translator sometimes muddles up the words, you might have somthing in german that google dose/dosent recognise and it will end up being unreadble or somewords will not be translated properly, im sure if you ask the creator if you can just overwrite model files (dds,etc) with the files from UK mods then you will have UK Units, the terrain and landscape is a bit like the UK countryside already, so go with what i just said

Deleted all posts about add-ons and adding bomb squads etc. The modding team stopped with the RTS mod so there will be no new version. Theres no sense in requesting things for a new version the either. You also do not need more then two ambulances because you can only have two patients at the same time max (there are only two patient controll buttons).

@BARC: bear in mind you will need to have permission from the original mod team if you want to change the skins of the ambulances to British ones.

Most of it is transelated in english only some meds from the emergency doctor thats something

i cant transelate. If someone knows the answers thx =)

There is a translation of most drugs and their effects in the latest version of the english manual.