Guest __Uknow__

Rescue Trainer Simulator (RTS) Mod. For all questions about this mod.

That has happened to me before. All I did was put her down a little ways away from the ambulance and had the doc check the her. Anyone get that possible cardiac arrest call in the woods where the dead lady is? Pretty cool seeing you finally use the call police option. It's like CSI but a lot less vehicles around haha.

Please explain. What computer are you referring to? I haven't needed to use one. Hey guys, I want to download RTS mod but my file fails to open. I have Jzip and I've also tried 7zip but none have worked.

Edited by Unit 42

Please explain. What computer are you referring to? I haven't needed to use one. Hey guys, I want to download RTS mod but my file fails to open. I have Jzip and I've also tried 7zip but none have worked.

As for the computer, there is a computer In the game that can be accessible. It's locked by a passcode. As for unzipping it I don't understand why I wouldn't work. I use 7zip and it worked for me. If you pm me I may be able to help you with getting the mod, but no guarantees.

Errm, if we're talking about the computer in the Ambulance Station, on mine I just click the button that looks like cogs and the computer starts giving me options to 'Remove Traffic' and something else. Anyone else find the hunter post that you can use to shoot the deer? Made me chuckle when I found it.

The OC-D

I was wondering what that was for haha. Can someone please explain to me how I can open the file found on the first page for the RTS mod? It won't open since it said that my opener thing couldn't open the archive. I really would like to play this again.

• How do you handle the funeral services? I brought the patient back to the hospital after trying to save them. The hospital said she was dead and to contact the funeral services, which I did. But when they got there he kept saying they must have been previously examined by Emergency Medical Services. I tried everything I could think of and nothing worked.

Having the emergency physician (Or as you call it, "Emergency medical services") enter the vehicle with the patient on a gurney inside should make the emergency physician do it automatically.

Now to the main point of my post:

As announced earlier I'm in the work of an actual translation of the game, I've begun working on this again and will announce progress from time to time. (Actual translation as in not just pasting everything into google translate, but actually checking that all words and phrases are translated correctly)

Unfortunately I'm not any good at German and I use several minutes per phrase just to check sources and match it up to see if it makes sense compared to what the command does in game, so progress will take time.

I'm starting with a Norwegian translation this time, I was going to do an English one too, but apparently there is already a good translation released.

I'm also in the works of converting units and vehicles into their Norwegian counterparts, though this is just for private use.

If there's any questions, do not be afraid to PM me or mail me at sondreen@hotmail.com. :)

Progress on the translation; In progress - Done - To be done - Will not be done

Lang-folder to Norwegian:

Infotexts - Working IG

Mission - Working IG

Missiontitles - Working IG

Missiontips - Working IG

GUI - Working IG

Command - Working IG

Objectives - Working IG

Portraits - Working IG

Fail - Working IG

Names - Working IG

Sideeffects - Working IG

Hints - Working IG

Talk - Working IG

Dialogs - Working IG

Teach (I will not do this one as most of the contents in here is covered in the English tutorial, if anyone really needs this translated they'll have to do it themselves.)

Apparently there's still some files to be translated so I'm not completly done yet.

Here is a link to some paramedic protocols which I find helpful for some of the more complicated medical conditions. I’ve also got some extra info on some of the drugs you can use in the game:

http://www.shoestrin...s/protocols.htm

Drugs in the White doctors case:

Belloc- typo it should read Beloc and is used for high blood pressure and angina.

Coradarex- a.k.a. Dobutamine is used for congestive heart failure to raise the blood pressure. Some protocols say to use it when the blood pressure is greater than 100mmhg.

Ebrantil- Used to control a hypertension emergency.

Etomidate- Is a short acting intravenous anesthetic agent used for the induction of general anesthesia and for sedation for short procedures such as reduction of dislocated joints, tracheal intubation and cardioversion. It has a safe cardiovascular risk profile, and therefore is less likely to cause a significant drop in blood pressure. Use on patients with traumatic brain injury because it is one of the only anesthetic agents able to decrease intracranial pressure and maintain a normal arterial pressure.

Ketanest- a.k.a Ketamine or Special ‘K.’ is an anesthetic and analgesia agent, in the game one dose will sedate the patient and another dose will induce anesthesia. When used at anesthetic doses, it will usually stimulate rather than depress the circulatory system so it is used in emergency medicine for entrapped patients suffering severe trauma. Because of those characteristics it is also sometimes used in anesthesia for emergency surgery when the patient's fluid volume status is unknown e.g. traffic accidents.

Lastic- Used for Congestive heart failure/ Pulmonary Edema.

Noradrenalin- a.k.a Norepinephrine is used to treat congestive heart failure/ Pulmonary Edema by raising the blood pressure when it is below 70mmhg.

Valium- a.k.a Diazepam is used to control seizures and as a pre treat before cardioversion along with morphine; however I don’t know if the game accepts this as being correct.

Drugs in the second section of the Red case that can be administered by the ambulance crew without the doctor present, (click the small arrow icon on the red case to access them):

Sultanol- a.k.a subutamol is used to treat asthma.

Epinephrine- Used to control allergic reactions, it increases the heart rate, constricts blood vessels and dilates airways.

Pulmicort- Treating asthma.

Infectokrupp Inhalant- An inhalant version of Epinephrine.

Diazepam tube- a.k.a Valium is used to control seizures etc.

Nitro Spray- is used to treat a heart attack and/or chest pain it may lower blood pressure and increase heart rate.

Panadol- fever and pain I assume?

Rectodelt- to treat asthma.

Please feel free to post any corrections or tips/protocols you’ve figured out.

Cheers.

I’ve also used Dobutrex to raise a patient’s heart rate and blood pressure after a successful resuscitation, but I presume you should probably use Noradrenalin instead since it is the one used at the lower blood pressure (below 70mmhg) for congestive heart failure.

I download this mod but if i start the free mode it show me lapdpatrolcarold.png&w=1280&h=1024&ei=R1kxT8rwJKOR0AXj07WnBw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=171&vpy=285&dur=1391&hovh=201&hovw=251&tx=185&ty=87&sig=101496762893712049171&page=1&tbnh=124&tbnw=153&start=0&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:7,s:0 this screan (without the police cars) and in campaing i can only move the camera not with the keyboard or the mouse i can move the camera if i click in the minimap i got the 911: first responders but its the same game with the emergency 4 can someone help me?

You can only play the game in campaign mode. When the game starts you have to click a few options down in the bottom left corner before you can do anything. You will select difficulty and the season you want to play in. I believe it's explained in a file linked to the first page of this thread.

Also on a big note to everyone: The team behind RTS is working on RTSII...They are still very early in the project, but they plan on adding a spine board, multple patients, a dynamic ECG, and easier equipment handling.

Hi i have just come across this topic as i have long used emergency 4 mainly play La Mod and London mod. this mod seems really interesting but i have been through the topic and cant find any working download link or any information as to which mods this is compatible to etc. can somebody enlighten me please

Thanks

Hello guys

;) I'm trying to make a polish language pack for this mod, because me and my friends like this mod so much. Here's my results.

em42012073114313939.jpg

As you can see- some translations work but there are few bugs I just can't solve (_RTStatRadioCall9Ready, equipment names) could anybody help me? I think I just edit something wrong ;)

Here's hints.xml file (pastebin)

http://pastebin.com/qSjGSC3X

Hello, does anybody have a modified version of RTS? I don't mean the submods but I mean new vehicles or new equipment like this one

If you have a private modification can you tell/send me via PM if you don't mind? I really want to change the original mod, since I hope to find it interesting again after years of games....

Anyone waiting for version 2 to come?