Hoppah

V1.9 - Your thoughts...

Cat in tree......?

Like I said, not in the mod at current.

Okay, LA mod, talk about LA. LA does not has Chinese units. Please don't talk about china. As much as I know you love it, there is a point where you draw the line. You can know everything about China, we don't and quite frankly most of us don't care. If you want to refer us to something, the best thing to do is a pick a well known place by the people you are referring it to.

THANK YOU! m so sick of hearing about Chinese crap in every post he makes al though I was going to ask him if the Chinese are so great, why they have to rely on an American made vehicle.

Like I said... Possibly adding fires and other emergencies that aren't on the ground floor. It would make things a little more realistic. I mean, c'mon.... no fire dept. calls an aerial for every little thing that requires going up a story or two

Like I said, those things arent in the mod atm are they? No, like i said the way things are now, theres no need. I never said they wouldnt make a good addition.

Guest squad 313

i just played freeplay and had 2 events that i never 1. fight next to walmart after cops arressted the bad guy i got a message from mikeypi that a car will explode and it did. 2. i finally got stolen car event although it did not end well half the block on fire from the shootout.

i just played freeplay and had 2 events that i never 1. fight next to walmart after cops arressted the bad guy i got a message from mikeypi that a car will explode and it did. 2. i finally got stolen car event although it did not end well half the block on fire from the shootout.

:laugh: lol love it! I havent hard that yet. I guess I have to play for three hours straight.

Guest matt31896
Would love to see some kind of way that if any vehicle leaves from the fire stations that there are traffic lights that go to red. The town i lived in had that if the alarm would go off the traffic lights would go on red so that the fire trucks could leave the station without any vehicles in the way.

The ones that flash yellow when nothing is happening and when a car leaves the station it goes solid red?

Guest MGC|Uthog

They traffic light in my town are a few right behind the fire and ambulance station(yes we have our own ambulance station) there is a traffic light wich is off. a few hundred meters further there is a large crossing with traffic lights if the alarm goes off all traffic lights at the crossing go on red and the lights of wich way the fire engines come goes to green to lett cars go further so there is no stopped car infront of the engines.

The traffic light right behind the stations then turn to red so the engines can go out quick and fast.

Guest NMDanny

there should mini missions in campaign based on freeplay events but harder.

like Hostage Taking, things that need swat etc.. or gas explosion.

and Clear Building that will deploy swat team with pistols and flashbang to enter and clear a building

and there should be some changes in vehicle equipment : give unmarked car and fbi cmd post PSG 1 sniper and mp5

because its annoying that only FBI SUV have FBI equipment and command post don't

I'd love some more missions. I wish the mod people would make more of them.

Meh... I rather enjoy the unrelated, random emergencies.... but it would be kinda cool to get a call about a person down and after you ask a few nearby witnesses, you find he was assaulted and the raid the guys house

Meh... I rather enjoy the unrelated, random emergencies.... but it would be kinda cool to get a call about a person down and after you ask a few nearby witnesses, you find he was assaulted and the raid the guys house

You just described a mission.

Free play is fun, but after the 4th heart attack/stroke I'm pretty much done with both.

Guest madforce
AH, I see.... Then in that case I think we should bring it back for some more realism. For example, you could make the BLS ambulance only be able to carry one while ALS could carry two

Is that 'realsitic' tho? I don't know personally, but even local units, I don't believe have the capacity for more than one stretcher.

Is that 'realsitic' tho? I don't know personally, but even local units, I don't believe have the capacity for more than one stretcher.

Theoratically, each ambulance can carry more than 1 patient when there are no stretchers needed. But you're right though, I don't think two stretchers would fit in ambulance, so the max capacity of the ambulances in the mod won't be changed.

Theoratically, each ambulance can carry more than 1 patient when there are no stretchers needed. But you're right though, I don't think two stretchers would fit in ambulance, so the max capacity of the ambulances in the mod won't be changed.

Right, i understand that. You could also make it act like the coroners van, where the patients are stored and the stretcher is freed, and then when it gets to the hospital you could make the stretcher team make two trips.

I'm no scripting expert so I don't know how feasible it is.... Hoppah?

Right, i understand that. You could also make it act like the coroners van, where the patients are stored and the stretcher is freed, and then when it gets to the hospital you could make the stretcher team make two trips.

I'm no scripting expert so I don't know how feasible it is.... Hoppah?

Take No for an answer.

I have a question about LA: why there are not any medics? Only firefighters as meds?

I have a question about LA: why there are not any medics? Only firefighters as meds?

In LA, the ambulances are run by the fire department aside from private companies like AMR. So in this case the ambulance crew is employed by the city of LA, and thus part of the LAFD making them firefighter/emts and firefighter/parmedics.

Like in most of the cases in US and Nordic Countries in Europe.

And do you have stats to back that up?