Hoppah

V1.9 - Your thoughts...

Guest MGC|Uthog

I like the mod:)

But i wish i was smart enough to do some changes as i would love to see some vehicls added to my fire station and hospital

For example i want an E captain at my hospital and fire station 1 and 3 BLS and 3 ALS ambulances at te hospital.

But i am to lazy to learn to edit it.

But hoppah your mod rocks!

I think the installer is a really good idea Hoppah. It makes it alot easier and saves so much time :happy:

I don't know why, but I don't like the new map that much. I find it hard to get my barings as to where the top is. The map does give a good American feel to it compared with the old one.

Love the chase command too - it's amazingly handy.

Guest matt31896
I like the mod:)

But i wish i was smart enough to do some changes as i would love to see some vehicls added to my fire station and hospital

For example i want an E captain at my hospital and fire station 1 and 3 BLS and 3 ALS ambulances at te hospital.

But i am to lazy to learn to edit it.

But hoppah your mod rocks!

Download the AMR Ambulances and you get get the bloded, I'm putting AMR Ambulances and a parking lot at the hospital. Also if my friend agrees he can put a control panel and a spawn point at the hospital (Yes, he can do a little scripting) . Also if he can and agrees he might also edit the AMR scripts to where the go to their parking space after dropping the patient off or if they have no patient.

For the slanted letters, a new place needs to put at the FS for the EMS car and script it and add the command to where it goes there and make a call EMS Supervisor script and add it to the commands list for the control panel via Editor.

And the underlined, lazyness will not get you anwhere in life just to let you know ;) .

It seems to me that the tiller's cannon has a shorter range than the tower. The tower's ladder can turn so that it's cannon can reach a fire but the tiller's ladder doesn't seem to do that. Anyone else notice this or is it just me?

I have noticed sometimes it has better reach then the tower and other times it does not. :s

There are no HAZMAT events in normal Em4 or 911 FR anyway. The new map doesn't have HAZMAT events.

Actually there are a few hazmat events just not as many as in EM4 Deluxe. There is a hazmat event in the port area but oddly I have not experienced it so far.

How can you make freeplay events?

Look at other maps and see what to name the people,hydrants,boxes,etc.

I think the installer is a really good idea Hoppah. It makes it alot easier and saves so much time :happy:

I hate to be devils advocate but I dont find the exe installer to be worth it. It looks great but hell tbh it wasnt any easier to install then an e4mod file. The installer would be great for submods since some people are unable to follow such simple directions to install the submods.

I hate to be devils advocate but I dont find the exe installer to be worth it. It looks great but hell tbh it wasnt any easier to install then an e4mod file. The installer would be great for submods since some people are unable to follow such simple directions to install the submods.

I think Hoppah's additional units submod is going to have an .exe installer. I agree it would make it easier to install submods.

Guest mrpolice1996
I think Hoppah's additional units submod is going to have an .exe installer. I agree it would make it easier to install submods.

Yes it would make it better. it's very confusing installing sub-mods somtimes :s

Hi, anyone who wants to be a mod, try another forum this one is not hiring, and impersonating mods is illegal (yes it is, read the TOS)

Let's go on topic, and if I see anyone else fighting over not being a mod and that, I'll gladly delete all related posts, and warn you.. Sound fair?

(Please note, that's a rhetorical question. It means do no answer this post)

It does have the installer. Just to clarify, I dont think the exe installer is a bad thing, just dont find it to be any easier for entire mods then it is to use an e4mod. I realize ease of use wasnt the only factor, since the EXE offered better compression, but I think its better suited for submods since it seems people find it so hard to install them.

Why can't hoppah just make an updater like winterberg mod or use svn,makes things a lot easier to update.

Because Hoppah doesnt release a new version every 6 months or so like Winterberg?

I cant answer for Hoppah of course, but I would guess its due to the fact most people wouldnt figure out how to get the files from an SVN repo. The files arent changed often enough to warrant an SVN repo imo. Plus we would be flooded with millions of posts about where to put the files when there downloaded.

Why can't hoppah just make an updater like winterberg mod or use svn,makes things a lot easier to update.

That's your opinion. I think the updater is totally useless. What's wrong with downloading a single package and a patch? And did you know that the mod package is almost 50% smaller than the whole mod unpacked (= installed)? In case of an installer like that you would need to download about 300 mb instead of 180 mb. Huge difference. Good reason not go that way.

That's your opinion. I think the updater is totally useless. What's wrong with downloading a single package and a patch? And did you know that the mod package is almost 50% smaller than the whole mod unpacked (= installed)? In case of an installer like that you would need to download about 300 mb instead of 180 mb. Huge difference. Good reason not go that way.

Excellent point; no need to an updater as I am content with adding an occasional patch here and there. I've had Micorosoft Windows since I was teenager some xy years ago - that's the nature of the beast.

I was playing free play and i arrested a random person that was working on a messed up crown Victoria and i got a message saying

You have found Voodoo operator leave him alone he has been working on the same model for 3 years
and i was wondering if anyone else has discovered this (sorry if anyone has already posted this)

I was playing free play and i arrested a random person that was working on a messed up crown Victoria and i got a message saying

You have found Voodoo operator leave him alone he has been working on the same model for 3 years
and i was wondering if anyone else has discovered this (sorry if anyone has already posted this)

Yes, the easter egg has been found before. There are some more, just read through this topic to find out about them.