Hoppah

V1.9 - Your thoughts...

Love the map as said before,The traffic problems and my own vehicles causing some,I have noticed that sometime even with the police redirecting once their stuck they will not move no matter what.

I would love(I know not possible yet) if the cars would yield or move for code 3 vehicles

Great Job Hoppah. The map is so much fun and I have been getting calls in right after another so keepin pretty busy. Get to work with traffic jams also which I think is kinda fun unless other calls are going on that need attention to. The new fire station looks awesome too. I'm making some minor changes to the map (traffic lights mainly).

Commands are great as well especially the follow command in the patrol cars. What I like the best about commands is being able to pull over a vehicle and give'em a ticket for speeding for some credits and chasing a subject and taking him down at gunpoint. Awesome job.

Voice calls are so much realer. I love all the new ones such as the foot pursuit, 10-4 in custody etc. You guys did a heck of a job.

The tiller I have not been able to mess with yet but I'm sure its great. Hope I can use it soon.

Guest matt31896

You guys won't believe this! Blue car ran a red light in freeplay and LAPD was behind the car and initiated a traffic stop. It took me a while, but I realized that it was a Camaro Concept. Not just any though. A 2010 Camaro Concept.

WOW! :)

Hey, Hoppah - just a little suggestion...

When you call a unit, and there a none available on patrol, then it calls one from off the map after purchasing it... is it possible to send one you already have purchased but not on the map?

Otherwise, when I dispatch units in a hurry, I end up with so many of them patrolling the map that it lags my game, when I still have a few available from off map...

:) Just a little thing that would make playing a little better.

I could be wrong but i am pretty certain this is how the script already works.

And you know what, a voice told me that I should've given you credit for that and I didn't listen to it. Thanks for your suggestion because it sure worked!

lol its all good, just trying to help out with temp fixes till Hoppah gets a new patch out.

Hey, Hoppah - I have a question ...

it would be possible to do more gated wye on a hose?

Possible? I am just guessing, but yes. I doubt he would add it as I doubt its common to see 2 gated wyes deployed to one line.

You guys won't believe this! Blue car ran a red light in freeplay and LAPD was behind the car and initiated a traffic stop. It took me a while, but I realized that it was a Camaro Concept. Not just any though. A 2010 Camaro Concept.

It hasnt been a concept for some time now.

Not to derail the topic but, since you mentioned them:

http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/3152/20...aropoliceca.jpg

Pics?

Guest altoproxima
You do realize that there can be a version 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, etc. etc?

Hahahaha ... :)

Hoppah, what can I say, well, it's fantastic what your team and you have done. All is working out nicely, except for the few bugs and annoyances that will be patched soon.

There are a few things that are bothersome and that are the few cars that do not take certain corners. But I believe that will be solved in the next patch.

I wanted to know one thing, where can I find the scripts for the traffic lights I want to see if there is the option to script them a bit better to get a constant car flow over the crossings.

Again, muchas gracias, you have overdone yourself :)

Guest MGC|Uthog

How about the abillity to call a tow truck? Just to add some realism. Just a quick idea.

BTW Hoppa, your mod is great o bad my EM4 crashes playing it the whole time :P.

Using Patch 2.

It seems that traffic jams in front of the police station still happens due to AI cars trying to turn left from the right lane. Is that a game/ai issue or can it be fixed?

I often wondered why that occured; it wasn't until I looked at the vehicle's left turn signal that I discovered what was going on. And PD can't do anything that either. I just wait until it eventually clears up which half the time it doesn't ever.

Guest Marc435

- What are your thoughts about the new installer? Very nice addition. It makes things alot easier.

- What are your thoughts about the new freeplay map? Love the new map. Very nice work...

- What do you like/hate about the new freeplay map? I like the realism, but don't care for traffic jams caused by two cars meeting in an intersection and stopping dead in their tracks, or cars stopping at intersection for no reason. Other than that, it is VERY NICE... thanks

Guest MGC|Uthog

I think i found 2 easter eggs.

Near the park the guy with all the beer - voodoo

And near fire station 2 at the parking space a guy with a camera filming fire station 2. Arrested that guy for spying though :P

USA FLAG

derived from the firemen and rescuers

whites are the HAZ-MAT firefighters in chemical suits and are a groups of 4x3 and 1x2 in a blue field, red dog handlers are a group of 5x3, blue paramedic are a groups 5x3, full size flag is 25x13 squares.

obr198751_americanflag.PNG

:D bite someone count? :D