Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems

Trafficjams are a big problem to me. Even after installing patch3. I have tried to fix it, by sending police officers to the source of the blocking, and sometimes i manage to redirect vehicles, and open the intersection again, but often it just gets blocked again. I tried to see if it would fix itselves, but last night, 4 lanes by the policestation was blocked, and short after, many sidestreets also was blocked. Result; Non of the fire- og policecars was able to respond.

What can be done about this ? Really love the game, and the mod is cool, but the traffic is anoying.

Another problem I got, is that I don't see the original missions.. maybe this is normal,, but my missionlist starts at the crane falling on church i think.

Well hi im a returning member to this forum but I would like to inform you that me and my friends whenever we play your mod on multi player that Padestrians and dogs always seem to clump up and or block cars witch cause traffic pile ups and thats not good.

Can you show us where this happens.Post a screenshot please.

Guest knoptix

Well me and my friend could not get past 20 mins without rage quiting and well there is a good 22 pictures so I put them in a rar and the link to get them is at: htttp://aouclan.com/downloads/Lamodbugs.rar

The installer only really makes it even more simpler, so kudos for it.

Yep installer is nice.

No need to unzip or unrar stuff.

Try again. The main download is a zip with an exe in it. The old method was a zip with a e4mod file.

Regardless if you use either the exe or mod file, you have to double click to load it.

So in the end its just as easy and there extraction required either way.

I dont mind the installer but the only positive thing i see in terms of a whole mod, is the smaller size. I do, however, find it to be the best method for submods since people cant understand the concept of copy,paste, and over write.

wtf virusScaner what the fuck is it ? xD

?

not true. EM4 worked fine with 1.8 and before i downloaded 1.9. now it wont even let me use the editor

Not a valid reason to blame v1.9, its installer or even me. When my videocard broke down last June, I was playing the game Empire Total War. It's easy to say that the game killed my videocard, but it was already starting to break down before that. It was a coincidence. Coincidences happen. It's theoratically impossible that v1.9 fucks up your game, as the installer does not do anything else besides copying files to a location (and making an icon on the desktop). It did not happen to other people also. I am not responsible for any harm done by the installer anyway, as stated in the TOS of our downloads and forum.

It only seems some people have a hard time reading the instructions in the installer. I bet less than 10% actually read the License Agreement which was made by Mikey.

I took the time to investigate the desktop icon, to find out why it doesn't work for some people (never found the exact reason though). I made a topic about that 6 months ago. I added the warnings to the installer that the desktop shortcut does not work on all systems and that it will freeze the game in a black window for a while. And what happens after the release of v1.9? People start reporting these same problems. That's just dumb. I spent hours in trying to fix that problem, I added the possibility to install the icon (because it's useful) including the warnings and that is what we I get.

Hoppah

-Responsibility clause

This site, the webmaster, the administrators and moderators take no responsibility on the eventual copyright on texts, photos or other works which have been send by third parties (Guest or site members) and have been placed on this site. Even if we use extreme caution on setting up our content, we will not take any liability on the possible impact on the basis of information which is on or available on this site.

We do not take any responsibility on damage that could have been caused by files that the user (visitor) downloaded at our site.

By downloading the file(s) the user (visitor) agrees that we are not responsible for any damage caused by our files.

We try to check all of our hosted downloads before publishing them (this includes Antivirus scan). Even if we check our files as good as we can, we will not in any case guarantee a 100% proper working of our site & our files/ available content.

We do not take any responsibility on the content of links, partners or any site you might arrive to through our site. We take no responsibility of the damage any such site might cause, if any.

We rejects all responsibilities on users placing links & images of external sites in their topics as we can not check if they have the right or not.

We grant all the responsibility to the user that created the post including the links and if this one did not have the rights to hotlink an images or link to the site, we will cooperate and give all information that is asked to contact the provider or contact the user himself.

We reject all responsibilities of the content of posts made by our members or visitors, each member or visitor is responsible for his own texts, images and posted files.

not true. EM4 worked fine with 1.8 and before i downloaded 1.9. now it wont even let me use the editor

doesnt matter now since my PC got a virus VirusScanner so we had to clean a clean reinstall.

And to give this the final push...

Amy what a Bullshit is this? Sure it's like of one of our customers at internship that told us he ain't stupid since he knows Bill Gates wrote soemthing in his bios and killed his Windows

Wake up buddy, this installer just can't kill your PC, Emergency 4 or watever you might think it does. This installer does one and only one thing.. install a mod

Gas station robbery :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

:prop: Stupid thief took hostage flowers standing next to a toilet.

Haha, I remember the first time I had that... I got really confused as to what the guy was holding hostage. Still makes me wonder why the new map had such a low amount of people actually in buildings. I found walking into a bank and no-one being in it kind of dumb...

--

Re: Liability clause

At least for the U.S. Market I'd think it would be need to be written "We assume no liability for damages caused directly or indirectly by downloads of files from this site."

However, being that this site is hosted on a German server/ip... That point might be null.

no its one of those gay viruses thats a fake Virus Scanner and then f*cked up everything so i couldnt do anything. damn Axysnake

i never said the installer screwed anything up, it just doesnt work. i didnt tell it to install the icon or tell it to automatically load either time and it still didnt work. stop twisting my words

neither the game nor editor worked with it and when i tell it to install the mod into my "Mods" folder it just copies the entire EM4 Deluxe folder into it with the mod put in.