Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems

VirusScaner is it an antivirus ? is it a TRUE antivirus ?

There are many viruses out there labeled as Anti Virus software. Get Nod32 w/ Comodo Firewall and be safe. Kasperskey is to paranoid imo and same for Comodo Anti Virus. Mcaffe,Norton and the rest are just junk anyways.

no its one of those gay viruses thats a fake Virus Scanner and then f*cked up everything so i couldnt do anything. damn Axysnake

I have yet to find a virus I couldnt remove. Next time Try F-Secure Rescue CD. Its a bootable app written for linux so it boots of a CD with out ever loading windows and will get out the most pesky of viruses.

i never said the installer screwed anything up, it just doesnt work. i didnt tell it to install the icon or tell it to automatically load either time and it still didnt work. stop twisting my words

The installer works just fine... my guess is that you are doing something wrong.

p.s. - Alienware computers are over rated and almost as arrogant as Mac's

-d

How do you upload picture?

I have cars leavening the city and are stop over the river. This is making it hard to get around this. I unable to put policemen on the bridge, to help keep traffic move.

:redcross:

Restart your game and it works, save your game and load it each time so you won't have this bug :)

i never said the installer screwed anything up, it just doesnt work. i didnt tell it to install the icon or tell it to automatically load either time and it still didnt work. stop twisting my words

Sure you didn't we are just lying and trying to get other users to hate you...we are really really evil and cannot read anything. We look stupid and we are stupid

booo.... 1.9 f*cked up my EM4 so now i cant play so am uninstalling. no help wtf? (even though i asked)

Did I misread that again?

Guest Swat Force
Another bush with a gun to it's head... or leaf... That or he does not like whats on the computer screen.

post-4702-1259541490.jpg

I have the same F*cking problem, isn't there anyway how to solve this problem?

Ps: an easy way, i hope. :1046274283_heul:

I have the same F*cking problem, isn't there anyway how to solve this problem?

Ps: an easy way, i hope. :1046274283_heul:

I think you can associate one person in the building with the shooter, but I have no clue how... I'd like to learn how to do events ( among other things of course ). There any good guides for it around here? Anyone want to toss together a basic tutorial for those of us who like to try and do things our selves? =D

Ami89E1234 and Swat Force

Let try to keep F words off this site. No one else use that word. Please do not.

thank You

Well they are using stars

anyway many of the moderators (and webmasters) use that word.

He DID censor it. And Hoppah started it! Lets blame him. -nods.- Don't have much of a problem with it really. o.O To me it's just an everyday word... But I do tend to wonder about the possible younger members on this forum... -shrugs.-

The thing is, the internet is full of bad things, no matter where people go, there will be things they don't like. You just need to live with it. You're on a site on the internet, curse words will appear, it's okay to use them every now and then depending on the context, but be sensible, and we'll be sensible. say F*ck is fine, saying F*ck you isn't.. It depends on the context, so you'll have to survive with it.

More or less everyone on here curses or has at some point, and that's all we can do, if it gets out of hand it's taken care of, so far I've only seen the "f-word" once on this page, the rest were censored, so please move on and go back to bug reporting

I got the new patch and in the gas station hostage thingy I threw a stun grenade while inside the building and it managed to go negitive feet pounce off the roof and into 3 police cars.

Wait, what? o_O You threw it at a building... It a hit a roof and bounced back to hit the police cars? How is this an issue? Unless it actually went through the roof/building and not out the door...

Guest HIFD 41

This might have been said before but. You cannot send anything with the ems caption onto the bridge. and i had a ems call on the bridge and i pulled the firetruck up next to the sidewalk and sent an emt to treat the vic and he had to walk all the way to the end of the bridge to get on the sidewalk.

i have BitDefender but it wasnt installed Sunday

@Firstyminator: fail. i read the installer word for word and even read the license agreement even though most are overworded legal BS that doesnt really mean anything

Then i guess you should try to look at other possibilities.. because the installer works perfectly in both Win XP Home, Professional (32/64 bit) and Win 7 Home/Ultimate/Enterprise (32/64 bit)

In Win 7, sometimes you have to run the installer as Administrator, or add compatibility for Windows XP SP3. But, i did not have to do that. But i've heard people had to.

Then i guess you should try to look at other possibilities.. because the installer works perfectly in both Win XP Home, Professional (32/64 bit) and Win 7 Home/Ultimate/Enterprise (32/64 bit)

In Win 7, sometimes you have to run the installer as Administrator, or add compatibility for Windows XP SP3. But, i did not have to do that. But i've heard people had to.

For me it happened when I had an old computer, then when I got a new one it stopped.

Hi for sum reason myu game ends when i am in the middle of it?

can u help plzzz :rolleyes:

(I really want to do this) :machkaputt:

we cant help you if you dont know what your problem is.

What happens? tell us exactly (ie is there an error message, etc.)

Post your logfile /!\Important/!\