Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems

Guest diablo1675

I have an little problem with an deluxe event. The Missing person. The mod ''advices'' me to use SAR dogs and Detectives or something similar. Point is: I searched every place in that area, but i cant find it, i've searched the small forest nearby, but i cant find it, and when i keep continuing i end at downtown, not really a place where someone is being murdered or something, is there a bug at my version that the body hasnt ''appear''? If anyone can help, i'd would be very glad.

[]=-Diablo[]-=

Guest diablo1675
You need to use more than one SAR dog. If you let the dogs search for the person, then they will find the body eventually.

Thing is: I send like 3 SAR dog leaders, 1 suburban, 2 forest, and additional one for other areas. They never find something, i'd let them search for 5 mins real time and then it says: Failed event: Missing Person.

Weird, or not?

Guest diablo1675
Send the dogs to the area it takes you to and let the dogs search there. It will find the body eventually.

Eventually, not always? >.>

Well, ill see, ill go play in aprox 10 mins from now, Ty for your help

[]-=Diablo[]-=

thats supposed to happen (well, not really but its going to happen)

Send some officers and redirect traffic as best you can.

On another note: I never figured out how to solve the Deluxe Event Traffic Jam. i would send officers to redirect but nothing ever happened and then i would lose it. help?

Hi, when you play LA mod 1.9 in "free play" for a while, the cars cause traffic jam!!! Does anyone knows how to fix this problem???

Thx.

Spawacza.

Have you applied patch 3? this will fix it for the most part.

thats supposed to happen (well, not really but its going to happen)

Send some officers and redirect traffic as best you can.

On another note: I never figured out how to solve the Deluxe Event Traffic Jam. i would send officers to redirect but nothing ever happened and then i would lose it. help?

I put an officer and redirect traffic till I clear it.

The bug with the green car was already fixed in one of the patches.

I figured that which is why I never really gave it a thought again. But it happens all the time. It looks like I may need to reinstall Patch 3 again because I did install it before.

Giving it a shot, I'll post the results.

Hello!

Um...there's a traffic path mistake in the new map *I think it's a mistake*

Screen :

a8lvsihtw865fst75qnd.jpg

Um...If you look closely the lane which the white car is in, isn't actually "legally" allowed to take a right turn (driver wise) as it's in the second lane and so would cause traffic jam in reality and it does in the game :D the cars in that lane would go into the lane next to it and so would totally stop and cause a jam and then we'll need a police man to redirect traffic. I don't know if this was bought to attension before or not, if it is I'm sorry. I don't know if hoppah did it on purpose or not.

Just suggestioning :)

Thanks,

Tarek. :)

Hello!

Um...there's a traffic path mistake in the new map *I think it's a mistake*

Screen :

Um...If you look closely the lane which the white car is in, isn't actually "legally" allowed to take a right turn (driver wise) as it's in the second lane and so would cause traffic jam in reality and it does in the game :D the cars in that lane would go into the lane next to it and so would totally stop and cause a jam and then we'll need a police man to redirect traffic. I don't know if this was bought to attension before or not, if it is I'm sorry. I don't know if hoppah did it on purpose or not.

Just suggestioning :)

Thanks,

Tarek. :)

You mean left turn?

I see what you mean. The lane with the white care should only let cars make right turns. The lane with the tan car should only let cars make left turns. Cars should not be turning across traffic like that.

You might want to check each intersection for the same problem.

Some of the traffic issues have been fixed in the patches, but I've changed alot to the map for Los Angeles Mod v2.0. I can't remember every change I have made, but these problems might be gone now.

Ths topic will be closed soon, so we can continue in a new topic for LA Mod 2.0 here.

Hoppah

404 Errors are the result of a file that doesn't exist. You'll probably have to find another source to download 1.9 from.

Edited to Add: That lamodificationcenter.com website has a lot of errors on it, incorrect links and missing files. Not really put together that nicely in my opinion.

-d