Hoppah

[EM4] Los Angeles Mod bugs, issues and problems

Guest mlsmith45

I was playing the Police Chase ends in tragedy. When I try to launch the motor boat, it won't come off the truck. The truck just continues to stop and start quickly as it tries to launch the boat. Has this happened to anyone else?

Guest mobil1w
I was playing the Police Chase ends in tragedy. When I try to launch the motor boat, it won't come off the truck. The truck just continues to stop and start quickly as it tries to launch the boat. Has this happened to anyone else?

this happened to me too

Topics merged from here on.

I have sold the problem but another one just came. When i played Terrorist attack and completed it didn't show the buttons MAIN MENU and Continue. So i pressed Ctrl+Alt+F4. Then when i try to play it again it showed the missions from 11 to 30 and the new missions were gone.I tried to reinstall the mod the missions are there but when i play it and compleat it the buttons continue and repeat dosen's show and when i press Repeat it drops me to desktop and when i play the mod the missions from 11 to 30 are there and the new are gone.But the problem is whit the buttons.

Not sure if this is where I report this but....

If you have the police chopper at the station, and use the BC to call a patrol car. If the helo is the nearest uint, it will respond.... in a weird way...post-6487-1258874816.jpg

post-6487-1258874758.jpg

post-6487-1258874842.jpg

post-6487-1258874787.jpg

What seems to happen is, instead of flying, it will go from the helipad down to the rear parking lot, and then "drive" there. The blades will not move. When the helo gets there, it will jump back into the sky and hover, but the blades still won't move.

If further explanation is needed or further screenshots, I will by happy to oblige.

I have ver 1.9.3 with the additional units submod and the Project Reality light pack. I also have the original map, not Hoppahs

I have uninstalled project reality, it is still occuring

Does anyone have a photo of the green auto that causes a traffic jam? I'll try to capture a shot of it and post it shortly. But it causes a jam every time I get going in the freeplay map. I searched but didn't see anyone else having the same issue...

It stops on one of the main residential streets in the south-southeastern quadrant of the map.

Patch 3 installed.

Should this be moved?

Guest knoptix

Well hi im a returning member to this forum but I would like to inform you that me and my friends whenever we play your mod on multi player that Padestrians and dogs always seem to clump up and or block cars witch cause traffic pile ups and thats not good.