usmc123

Complain Here

Paypal sucks [words I'd get yelled at for using]

I bought a ring 2 months ago. They said they paid for it, took my 50 bucks and I never saw it again. Then I get a letter saying that the jewelry company never received my payment, yet paypal sent me a receipt saying otherwise... I'm out 50 bucks and another 50 now too to pay for that godforsaken mistake of getting a paypal account

[more words I can't say]

lol hey I used to do telemarketing, I actually got in to a discussion with a guy about the LA Mod lol.

lol

Non-complaint: Finished the last exams today and going to visit the US soon. :holdglass:

Cool, where at?

Come see the heart of America and the lead producer of corn lol! Iowa is great... If you can get past the smell of pigs :P Plus RAGBRI is gonna start soon, Iowas version of the tour de france!

Complaint... Pigs stink :krank:

Yes but not live lol. That's like the only thing I can find that I don't particularly like about my GF, is that she wants to live in NYC (after attending NYU). Oh wells. :tongue2:

Me too, although I can see how it would suck to live in NYC I still think it would be awesome if I could get over living in a tiny apartment for a while.

If you see big yellow tape saying POLICE LINE: DO NOT CROSS and Scène de crime-Ne pas franchirand CRIME SCENE: DO NOT CROSS one would assume you do not cross the big yellow line even if it's on a sidewalk, right?

Apparently the jackasses in my city don't get that.. I bitched at one woman on the phone for five minutes for not staying on her side of the tape, she got real pissy until I told her that crossing that was an offence punishable by jail.. She jumped back over that tape in two seconds. :)