Hoppah

Project: New Freeplaymap

&might have a few small changes but it does look pretty similar doesnt it?

Speaking of the port will divers and lifeguards have access to the water for drowning victims? They could have fallen off ships ya know :P

new map looks very good, do you no where abouts your putting all the stations for fire police and hospital yet? But other than that, looks very very good, and cant wait!

I would imagine that was planned months ago.

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/2288/mapbig.jpg

Fire stations are in RED. PD station is in Blue, and Hospital is in a white box with a small red cross in it.

Hoppah fantastic job. I can only hope to make a map half that good.

As you can see most of the area's have been finished. Accidents (events) and most of the traffic still need to be added. As well as decals (manholes for example) and detail polygons.

Hoppah

Hoppah another thing about the port, will you be ading fire objects to the ship so that two arieal ladders can park right in front of it and put it out, that would be awesome sauce.

And if you do, use likt the tire factory windows burning becasue they really are cool.

Yay!!!!!!

Hoppah those roof textures should be changed, no offense to who made them, but they just don't look real.

By the way Hoppah, is the port you have in your freeplay a copy of the one from the camp, freeplay? cause it looks a lot like it.

What roof textures? There are dozens of different buildings with different roof textures.

Hoppah another thing about the port, will you be ading fire objects to the ship so that two arieal ladders can park right in front of it and put it out, that would be awesome sauce.

And if you do, use likt the tire factory windows burning becasue they really are cool.

That would be nice. Also gives a use for the Fire Ships.

One thing I must request from you. Please do not make any events on the edge of the map. There are a couple in the other freeplay that are near impossible to complete (such as fires). Also, please no medical or shooter events at the hospital maybe. Great job on the map! I really love it.

One thing I must request from you. Please do not make any events on the edge of the map. There are a couple in the other freeplay that are near impossible to complete (such as fires). Also, please no medical or shooter events at the hospital maybe. Great job on the map! I really love it.

The medical and shooter events are random, the game just picks a person, so I can't do much besides deleting a couple persons.

The medical and shooter events are random, the game just picks a person, so I can't do much besides deleting a couple persons.

Ahh, I suppose that is true. I forgot about that; nevermind my comment then except for fires.

I really like the job with the map though. I'm amazed you did such a complete change compared to any other map anyone else has made. Well done.

map looks great, Is it ok to ask about how much of the map is complete?

What do you define as 'complete'? When all objects are set, when all the events have been added or when it is actually ready to be released? In the last case I'd say about 70%. Most work have been done, but it's still a long way before it can be released. So far, I added 2 car accidents. They work fine, but I have the major problem that almost no PD events happen on this map. Tested it for 1 hour straight, got 2 PD events (1 fight, 1 homicide) and like 30 medical/fire calls. It appears that I already have added too many traffic, because I got A LOT of traffic stops around the city. Plus: F*CK the exploding cars in this game. It's so unrealistic. Seems like each car has an explosive device planted under it. :(

edit:

kill%20it%20with%20fire.jpeg

At least I know what I can do against the exploding cars.

In real life, cars do not just explode when they are damaged. Even if a car really explodes next to a car, the one next to it will be damaged but won't explode. I'd agree with setting the car damage to something like 50 since cars exploding all the time is completely unrealistic and just stupid.

What do you define as 'complete'? When all objects are set, when all the events have been added or when it is actually ready to be released? In the last case I'd say about 70%. Most work have been done, but it's still a long way before it can be released. So far, I added 2 car accidents. They work fine, but I have the major problem that almost no PD events happen on this map. Tested it for 1 hour straight, got 2 PD events (1 fight, 1 homicide) and like 30 medical/fire calls. It appears that I already have added too many traffic, because I got A LOT of traffic stops around the city. Plus: F*CK the exploding cars in this game. It's so unrealistic. Seems like each car has an explosive device planted under it. :(

edit:

At least I know what I can do against the exploding cars.

yup, I mean the last one, thats cool, and I agree the cars shouldn't explode, I believe cars usually catch fire and then burn out instead of exploding