Hoppah

Project: New Freeplaymap

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/457/screen04g.jpg

I love how the dirt road goes up an over the tunnel. You do some amazing stuff hoopah!

Will there be a train wreck by any chance? All the freeplay maps have trains but we never get to actually cut them open.

My apoligies for asking about an airport earlier on, I forgot you had mentioned it in the first post.

I guess that "forest" area is supposed to be Griffith Park. Cool!

Guest VFVFCo.68

I hope it has good pathfinding. On the submod released earlier, you had to wait about 2-3 min for the truck to move or keep click places till the truck gets there. But anyways, I really love the LA River and I hope its released soon! Keep up the GREAT work!!!! :1046275767_ugly:

I typed up a thanks earlier, but it didnt make it up, oh well...

It said something like this:

Thanks for clearing that up, I knew it was a storm draining thing, but I didn't know it was a real river... Oh well...

And on to a new note,

Everytime I use outside of forum links for search i will now use lmgtfy.com that is epic !

-NFK

it might have been said before, but it would be really cool, If you could add more 2 story structures, so instead of us trying to put a house out with no inside or just one level

You could always edit the map and add people and extras to the events to how you like it. I like car crashes with a lot of hurt people to taxi away.

those are fun, but not when you have a storke, a HAZMAT fire, and a robbery in progress... But I guess, if you can handle it, why not?

Only thing is to know how to do it...

Anyways, Hoppah, one more question for you (or your team) , then I will shut up for a bit! :)

For the fire stations, and well all of the emergency bases, are you planning on expanding parking areas around it, and I do not mean more parking spaces for vehicles, or are you going to leave them with roughly the same amount of space they had before?

EDIT: okay, I lied I have one more to go with that one, then I think I will be finished...

Are you planning on making like a grocery store, or like a store that has a parking lot? Just thought of that, and I never noticed one on the original Freeplay map, so I had to ask.

The Hospital is now more accurate to an american hospital, having sufficient parking to appear as though it is a major municipal hospital. The Fire Departments and Police Station at this time, are relatively unchanged, whether that will change in the final version I do not know.

The Hospital is now more accurate to an american hospital, having sufficient parking to appear as though it is a major municipal hospital. The Fire Departments and Police Station at this time, are relatively unchanged, whether that will change in the final version I do not know.

You guys rock!!

Cool! I wonder if the Ambulances will continue to be parked at the Fire Station or will it move to the hospital? Probably will stay at the Firestation.

I dont see them changing since they are fire department ambulances not AMR ambulances. Once the map is released, assuming hoopah doesnt do it himself, then you could add the AMR submod then add AMR ambulances to the hospital. It would take some scripting for them to return to the hospital using the return to base command and things like that.

I dont see them changing since they are fire department ambulances not AMR ambulances. Once the map is released, assuming hoopah doesnt do it himself, then you could add the AMR submod then add AMR ambulances to the hospital. It would take some scripting for them to return to the hospital using the return to base command and things like that.

Ah yes. I forgot. The map looks very diverse so far. I LOVE the road over the tunnel. Will the tunnel be functional I wonder.

No the tunnel is not functional, it leads off the map for starters :12:

Ah yes. I forgot. The map looks very diverse so far. I LOVE the road over the tunnel. Will the tunnel be functional I wonder.

Hospital looks a lot more like an authentic, American, hospital. Curious, will there be like a side entrance for the ambulance to take their patients or will the entrance still be in front. Most hospitals I've been to have an entrance, for civilians. Then on the side, or somewhere else there is a place for ambulances to park and take their patients straight into the ER. Great job reguardless.

you should make some Ambulances be able to park in the hospital, that would be cool, and as seen in the pictures, I like the more parking spaces at the police station, but is it going to allow more cop cars and maybe SWAT vehicles to park there?

The entrance to the hospital is still the same, yes it is true generally ambulances drop off at an ER annex specifically for their ambulances to drop-off at. It is not accurate for them to respond from the hospital to a call, so no the ambulances will not be able to "park" there for deployment, even if we did that it would be inaccurate. Only private ambulances generally do the pickup FROM a hospital to a hospital for example, the gov owned ones just do drop-off and then head back to wherever they came from to await their next call typically.

The police station scripts have not been changed and I do not see a need to change them, you can obviously manually park a vehicle you wish to have available, but to me it really makes little difference to have a parking space for a vehicle AT the station or to call them out of their building since most of the vehicles can come from the PD to begin with... To setup additional parking takes a great deal of time and in the end probrably would not change much at this time.

The entrance to the hospital is still the same, yes it is true generally ambulances drop off at an ER annex specifically for their ambulances to drop-off at. It is not accurate for them to respond from the hospital to a call, so no the ambulances will not be able to "park" there for deployment, even if we did that it would be inaccurate. Only private ambulances generally do the pickup FROM a hospital to a hospital for example, the gov owned ones just do drop-off and then head back to wherever they came from to await their next call typically.

The police station scripts have not been changed and I do not see a need to change them, you can obviously manually park a vehicle you wish to have available, but to me it really makes little difference to have a parking space for a vehicle AT the station or to call them out of their building since most of the vehicles can come from the PD to begin with... To setup additional parking takes a great deal of time and in the end probrably would not change much at this time.

ok thanks, my only request it that do don't full up the police parking lot or in other words, please leave a few parking spaces open, for example at the old la map, there was not a lot of space to "park" your SWAT and FBI units,