bama1234

NYC Private Mod

To make it more clear for users, I've changed the topic's title to 'private mod'.

A submod is an additition to the official LA mod. This one is private and not to be released.

Check out the Copyright topic and Approved submods topic for more information.

Hoppah

uh nooooo, all it is, is a new paint job

Have you made any progress on the map HOPPAH!!

To make it more clear for users, I've changed the topic's title to 'private mod'.

A submod is an additition to the official LA mod. This one is private and not to be released.

Check out the Copyright topic and Approved submods topic for more information.

Hoppah

Wrong topic and secondly, I've provided 2 links in my previous post with an explanation. Read and learn. Well the progress is I made poopy in the toilet! Mommy was soooo proud!

:1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

LOL :cheers-mate:

Guest MonkeySquasher

Wow. That's not even looking the gift horse in the mouth. That's like slapping the gift horse on the ass telling it to work harder. Way to fail.

Well the progress is I made poopy in the toilet! Mommy was soooo proud!

Aww.. Our little Hoppah is growing up! *teardrop*

Guest Taylor

FDNY Rescue, chill man, if people start acting rude to the person who's giving you something then you most likely wont get that. I don't like the fact that these mods are private, but what are you gonna do?

FDNY Rescue, chill man, if people start acting rude to the person who's giving you something then you most likely wont get that. I don't like the fact that these mods are private, but what are you gonna do?

Okay, this is starting to get a little out of hand.

FDNY Res1cue, please respect Hoppah's hard work. He deserves credit and respect.

Next, I don't want my topic turning into a fighting match, so let's keep it cool. :1046276160_schildbacktotopic:

And third, this one is for Hoppah: I am willing to start modelling and making my own contributions to this mod. I have also learned a tiny bit of scripting. But is there any way you could let me know what you would require for permission to release this, i.e. specifically what would I have to do/contribute? [how many models, scripting, etc...]

Sorry for all the disturbances and the curse words. I dont welcome that here, so either cut it out or take it somewhere else.

Guest RescueMe
The NYPD chopper is being done right now, and should be completed soon.

This is a good news bama1234 :12: I don't have patience to see screenshot :D:P (offcourse i have, evryting good it get a lot of time to be done)

RescueMe

Well the audio end would have to be done your self. I believe all you would have to do on the text end is translate the xml files in specs and lang using an online translator like babelfish. It probabably will not be a perfect translation but enough that you could decipher enough to rewrite it in proper English or close to it atleast.

Guest Itaboy

These are my photo of my journey in NY on February...

p2110550.jpg

NYPD traffic enforcement van

p2110543.jpg

NYPD traffi enforcment car

p2070234.jpg

NYPD communications division

p2070232.jpg

NYPD pickup

p2070230.jpg

NYPD cargo (?)

p2110544.jpg

I don't know the name of this car... here in Italy we call it "Vespa" :cheers:

Question.

Why aren't re-skins allowed? 100% complete and total creation of the LA Mod is given to you (Hoppah), and people aren't releasing your Mod with different vehicles so why not allow re-skins to be shared. It's not like there doing any different work then you, and it takes true talent to do what they've done. Not to mention theoretically speaking all US engines are similar in design, so by saying "design your own models and we'll see", that's a round about statement that doesn't end.

Plus, LA? I mean really whats so special about LA wild fires? Drug addicts, yeah its a big city but no one cares about it. Your from another country granted, but how many immigrants come to America and say "Lets go to LA!" none. If LA was so important they'd have made a series about it, have they? Lets see, Fire House USA (Boston), and Rescue me (NY), nope don't see LA anywhere.

No offense, your works nice and all but this is an insult by not allowing other cities to share. Call it like you want, people don't like the truth but its time someone said something. I'm tired of people saying well we don't like it but what can we do.

Question.

Why aren't re-skins allowed? 100% complete and total creation of the LA Mod is given to you (Hoppah), and people aren't releasing your Mod with different vehicles so why not allow re-skins to be shared. It's not like there doing any different work then you, and it takes true talent to do what they've done. Not to mention theoretically speaking all US engines are similar in design, so by saying "design your own models and we'll see", that's a round about statement that doesn't end.

Plus, LA? I mean really whats so special about LA wild fires? Drug addicts, yeah its a big city but no one cares about it. Your from another country granted, but how many immigrants come to America and say "Lets go to LA!" none. If LA was so important they'd have made a series about it, have they? Lets see, Fire House USA (Boston), and Rescue me (NY), nope don't see LA anywhere.

No offense, your works nice and all but this is an insult by not allowing other cities to share. Call it like you want, people don't like the truth but its time someone said something. I'm tired of people saying well we don't like it but what can we do.

a little harsh dont yah think and hoppah made the mod so he can say what he wants when it comes to what people do with his work. and if you spent hours and hours to make something nice why would you want people just taking the easy way out and using your models to make there own

a little harsh dont yah think and hoppah made the mod so he can say what he wants when it comes to what people do with his work. and if you spent hours and hours to make something nice why would you want people just taking the easy way out and using your models to make there own

I agree. A little harsh there, pyro. But we must respect Hoppahs decisions.

It would be nice if this were allowed as an official submod, like a one-time thing. My reskin mod is currently the only New York sort of thing available right now, and it is very high quality.

The reason there isn't re skins, is because he worked hard and just giving it up would be pointless, because reskinning is EXTREMELY easy.

Secondly, he could've and still can stop the LA mod FOREVER, which means its all gone. Be happy with what you got. He chose LA because he felt like it, there doesn't have to be an explanation, if you don't like it, then don't use it. He made it and can decide what he wants done with it.

The reason there isn't re skins, is because he worked hard and just giving it up would be pointless, because reskinning is EXTREMELY easy.

Secondly, he could've and still can stop the LA mod FOREVER, which means its all gone. Be happy with what you got. He chose LA because he felt like it, there doesn't have to be an explanation, if you don't like it, then don't use it. He made it and can decide what he wants done with it.

Exactly. But reskins arent as easy as you think, and besides that, I have done more than reskins. Lights, changing models, user interface, etc.