Newfoundking

Guess the Emergency Vehicle Challenge

California Fish and Wildlife

Yep, we call it fish and game here, but same agency. Good job.

This photo was taken at the Sepulveda Dam Recreational area in Los Angeles, which is an absolutely gorgeous little retreat smack dab in the middle of the San Fernando valley. It's a major wildlife preserve that bird watchers "flock" to every year.

Correct. maybe I should have blacked out the license plate that said both the state and the department. This picture was taken at the mouth of the Sumner Tunnel in East Boston. Not quite as picturesque as the places Mike describes, but one of the best places to find State police vehicles.

I was debating whether to choose Mass, or Tennessee, because I couldn't quite pick out the word, well here is mine:

This is not my picture BTW, and it is American made, what country is it in though?

Taped on the side, are the order specifications etc. Brand new truck when hey got it, and jsut because of the colour, custom made

PS no blacking out lic plates or photoshopping to the car we are guessing, that is AGAINST my rules :protest:

where, can you give me something more than a country?

BTW it's not Iraq, I just found out it's a country that ends with stan and America is in(not Afghanistan). Fun to say :)

That just leaves Kazakhstan, Kyrgystan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan and Pakistan. Besides Paki, American's have bases in all of the other central asian countries.

I started reanimation and have this:

54642454lo2.th.jpg

The question: The name of the chpper, the number, like AB-CDE, the factory name, for example, bell 206 Jetranger, and his base, like Miami, etc.

A alive topic :onceldoc:

I started reanimation and have this:

54642454lo2.th.jpg

The question: The name of the chpper, the number, like AB-CDE, the factory name, for example, bell 206 Jetranger, and his base, like Miami, etc.

A alive topic :onceldoc:

lifeliner 3, PH-ELP, Eurocopter EC-135-T-2, stationed at the University Hospital (UMC) of Nijmegen, the Netherlands

Everything right, except one thing, it is located on Airbase Volkol, but from GLD-Z

Just guessed it was at the UMC because it's on the side.

I'll post a new pic tomorrow. I'm going to bed now.

greetz,

Topic is going dead. Pyrothjis can you add the photo please? If you don't want to then I will post a picture.

sorry having midterms this week haven't had a chance to find a good pic.

If you want to post one please do.