Newfoundking

Guess the Emergency Vehicle Challenge

You are correct. If i may ask, how did you find out?

Looked up a map of America. Looked on the West Coast. Typed in Washington Sheriff into google , found a similar vehicle and then found your picture.

Watch this space for my picture coming soon.

No what I mean, is try to find something that isn't to obvious, and don't blur out anything, and if you do, make sure it can be identified. People will start to blur out whole logos then you either have to go by paint scheme, get you a possible area(not very accurate) or by background. You can go for whatever, but at max, only blur out name, if it's on the logo, then to bad, move on to something else

that I almost seen something else there, and I would have found you and hurt you

but you are correct

What the hell? " Bomb Squad" and lapd logo...that picture was easier than having sex. ( Sorry Childwatch)

Jeeze don't add pictures that has its department name or whatever on it that states the department/city.

Just my two cents.

You are correct. If i may ask, how did you find out?

They were featured on COPS soo many times. I enjoy their department.

What the hell? " Bomb Squad" and lapd logo...that picture was easier than having sex. ( Sorry Childwatch)

Jeeze don't add pictures that has its department name or whatever on it that states the department/city.

Just my two cents.

I know, That's why I said that. Also, a little delayed might I add. I Googled Bomb squad, one of the first vehs there. + I had to leave, and I wouldn't be back for a few hours(12)... So you could have waited for 12 hours or just took that, I notice that you didn't really get that one did you... Are you sad?, now if you are really mad at me get a life. Other than that let's get back to topic. Please and thank you.